Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carl the Llama

Rachel threads

48 minutes ago, Captain... said:

There was one for Hull and the community shield, look how they turned out, maybe, just maybe her powers have gone, or maybe she didn't have any in the first place...

Didn't see one for either?  Did they get deleted too?

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Need someone more local, like Sam Bailey.

Don't want to give weller54 any more sweats before games.

The whole idea of the Rachel thread was that we could all enjoy looking at her pictures whilst our team lost game after game on the way to inevitable relegation. With that in mind I'm not sure Sam Bailey is gonna cut it. lol

Can one of the mods explain why around 6/7 of my posts (after 'analysis' didn't contain any abuse or over the top opinions) have been deleted today/yesterday evening?

I don't feel comfortable in posting now in fear it'll go with no explanation. Have got no problem with any of the mods, but feel like one of them (have one in mind) is being harsh on me in particular. Thanks.

53 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Can one of the mods explain why around 6/7 of my posts (after 'analysis' didn't contain any abuse or over the top opinions) have been deleted today/yesterday evening?

I don't feel comfortable in posting now in fear it'll go with no explanation. Have got no problem with any of the mods, but feel like one of them (have one in mind) is being harsh on me in particular. Thanks.

Can a mod delete this please?

Just kidding Wymesy :D

On 27 August 2016 at 21:11, Wymeswold fox said:

Which one do you reckon Wymsey?

Guest Mee-9

I don't think we should have mods.

I think we should just descend into chaos, eat our own sh*t, stare at pictures of the countdown lass, objectify women and read 20 new topics a day on why we should swap the kop with the family stand. 

Archived