Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

La Liga

11 hours ago, AKCJ said:

As has been mentioned, hopefully they're in with a sniff of the title and underestimate when we meet them in the Champions League.

I don't think there has ever been such a solid squad without anyone going into the 'World Class' bracket as the one Sevilla have got right now. There just isn't a weakness to their side.

us literally 6 months ago 

6 minutes ago, KFS said:

What's annoying is that we've been linked with most of their now players lol

Wouldn't you love it for us to be linked with the likes of Reus, Götze or Aubameyang?

Will never happen in a million years, though. We're looking like a one-trick pony whilst Dortmund maintain a strong position, in particular since being close to bankruptcy in 2005.

On 17/01/2017 at 13:13, AKCJ said:

As has been mentioned, hopefully they're in with a sniff of the title and underestimate when we meet them in the Champions League.

I don't think there has ever been such a solid squad without anyone going into the 'World Class' bracket as the one Sevilla have got right now. There just isn't a weakness to their side.

I actually think what helps Seville is that their physique across the squad is more akin to PL squad and this doesn't fit with La Liga (for the better to them). They'd absolutely p*** the PL mind, add the quality they have on the ball to a starting eleven who have 7 players over 6ft 2. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived