Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Manchester United (A) Sat 24th September 12:30pm Kick off

Manchester United  vs Leicester City
Premier League

Saturday 24 September 2016
Kick-off: 12:30pm

Stadium: Old Trafford

Allocation

Allocation: 3,125

Wheelchair Spaces - 12 Spaces

Important Information

Supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their Season Card with them and any Season Card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Please note that supporters who fail to bring the relevant Season Cards will not be sold tickets under any circumstances.

Supporters purchasing tickets over the phone MUST be able to provide the full address details including post code and also date of birth of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Supporters are also reminded that all tickets are non-transferable and must remain in the possession of the Season Ticket Holder.

Ticket Prices

Adults - £30
Seniors (Over 65s) - £15
18-20 Years - £22.50

16-17 Years- £15

Under 16s - £10

Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior, 18-20 Years, 16-17 Years or Under 16s ticket)

Please note Ambulant Tickets are available and charged at the above prices and includes a FREE Companion:

Wheelchair Spaces are FREE of charge.

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Sales Dates

Wednesday 31 August - Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points
Thursday 1 September - Season Ticket Holders with 180+ points
Friday 2 September - Season Ticket Holders with 170+ points
Monday 5 September - Season Ticket Holders with 160+ points

Wednesday 7 September - Season Ticket Holders with 150+ points
should any tickets remain, further dates will be released.

Tickets are subject to availability.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 7:30am.

Coaches spaces are priced at £18 each.

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

I never thought I'd see the day where a trip to Old Trafford is £30. So pleased about the cap.

Early kick off in Manchester isn't that bad to get too. 

Just now, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 said:

Should be in for this, training it for the first time, how long is the wait for the tram to Piccadilly on past experience? gathered it is long as saw the queues last time, only I was heading the other way.

You shouldn't be waiting long from Piccadilly if you get there in reasonable time. Trams are usually quick and reliable.

I've done both United and City on the tram. 

Can anybody help me out with an extra P1 or P2 ref? (Will swap for Liverpool if you want as I can no longer make Anfield and have bought tickets already).

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Laurenfox said:

After 2 for this we are season ticket holders but know this won't reach us would love to go if anyone could help me out, let me know thanks x

Should have 2 spare, send me a message and we can sort it out :)

Jesus the amount of begging already is unreal, if you've not got the priority to be able to get a ticket to old Trafford then you shouldn't be able to go, I'm sorry but there are people who have gone to places like Bury away and hull in the cup last year who could potentially miss out for day trippers, beyond a joke now

22 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Jesus the amount of begging already is unreal, if you've not got the priority to be able to get a ticket to old Trafford then you shouldn't be able to go, I'm sorry but there are people who have gone to places like Bury away and hull in the cup last year who could potentially miss out for day trippers, beyond a joke now

I agree.

And just guessing, but I think you'll be fine even on P4. Big allocation, early ko, on tv, and plenty of cash being spent on other games, even now possibly including Chelsea at home in the cup. Man Utd got to the equivalent of this year's P4 last season and that was with so much at stake on that day.

The success of last season meant it became harder to get away tickets as the season went on, but maybe it's working in reverse at this moment, because of The Champions League etc. Possibly it's benefiting middle of the road loyalty point fans. I didn't see sold out for Liverpool until after 160+ was due to go on sale. Maybe wrong, but presumably it reached that.

23 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

I agree.

And just guessing, but I think you'll be fine even on P4. Big allocation, early ko, on tv, and plenty of cash being spent on other games, even now possibly including Chelsea at home in the cup. Man Utd got to the equivalent of this year's P4 last season and that was with so much at stake on that day.

The success of last season meant it became harder to get away tickets as the season went on, but maybe it's working in reverse at this moment, because of The Champions League etc. Possibly it's benefiting middle of the road loyalty point fans. I didn't see sold out for Liverpool until after 160+ was due to go on sale. Maybe wrong, but presumably it reached that.

Correct, my little one was on 161 and could have had a ticket for anfield, Man utd may sell a little quicker as people will know what they plan to do with CL after today. But still think it will make it well down the points.

1 hour ago, lcfcben76 said:

If you've been going away to places, such as Hull and Bury, as you mention season after season then you've nothing to worry about. 

Don't really get the fuss. Asking for references/selling tickets has been going on for ages.

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

If you've been going away to places, such as Hull and Bury, as you mention season after season then you've nothing to worry about. 

Don't really get the fuss. Asking for references/selling tickets has been going on for ages.

It's just when there's so many, in my opinion you have to earn the right to go on away days to old Trafford, I understand there are reasons behind why people may not have priority but it's just slightly unfair on people who do have more loyalty points in my opinion

Archived