Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Manchester United (A) Sat 24th September 12:30pm Kick off

6 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Anyone got a rough estimate of how many left?

On lcfcdirect both blocks open are both red. Don't think the other block has even been released yet though.

44 minutes ago, Cunningfox said:

Done a quick count on lcfcdirect.. Looks like around 350 left

I got just under 450 left. I think there will be at least 300 left for the next priority (150+) on Wednesday.

Not sure if on top of the ones on lcfcdirect, there are any held back for phone sales or in-person sales.

1 hour ago, Illusion35 said:

I can't go to the champions league away games (work - I'm a teacher) so am hoping this goes to Wednesday. I don't want to borrow a reference - I want the priority point for myself! :) 

It definitely will. Surely all P4 that wanted to go have got their ticket by now and around 400 still left. 

You don't need to have been to 1 away game, EVER, to get a ticket to Man Utd for 30 quid, as long as you have been a season ticket holder for 3 years. So as you say a good chance to get a point.

The success of the club last year meant away tickets became hard to come by. This year it has meant the opposite, with this game being the second away already this season to reach 150+. You can bet though there will be posts as soon as the next away becomes available begging for references because 'It will never reach 150+ and the system is unfair.' lol

Archived