Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Manchester United (A) Sat 24th September 12:30pm Kick off

34 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

It definitely will. Surely all P4 that wanted to go have got their ticket by now and around 400 still left. 

You don't need to have been to 1 away game, EVER, to get a ticket to Man Utd for 30 quid, as long as you have been a season ticket holder for 3 years. So as you say a good chance to get a point.

The success of the club last year meant away tickets became hard to come by. This year it has meant the opposite, with this game being the second away already this season to reach 150+. You can bet though there will be posts as soon as the next away becomes available begging for references because 'It will never reach 150+ and the system is unfair.' lol

Yes have been an STH for more than three years. Used to go to most aways when I was younger, then had kids and only took my son to home matches. Now he's old enough to travel away and is desperate to,  it's been pretty hard to get away tickets - especially on our own reference numbers. He plays under 14's football for his local side too so have to avoid clashes there as well. So I agree, a good opportunity hopefully! I think some of those asking for refs aren't STH's and therefore have no points at all. 

48 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

It definitely will. Surely all P4 that wanted to go have got their ticket by now and around 400 still left. 

You don't need to have been to 1 away game, EVER, to get a ticket to Man Utd for 30 quid, as long as you have been a season ticket holder for 3 years. So as you say a good chance to get a point.

The success of the club last year meant away tickets became hard to come by. This year it has meant the opposite, with this game being the second away already this season to reach 150+. You can bet though there will be posts as soon as the next away becomes available begging for references because 'It will never reach 150+ and the system is unfair.' lol

Which was the first game to make it to 150? hull?

5 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

Yes have been an STH for more than three years. Used to go to most aways when I was younger, then had kids and only took my son to home matches. Now he's old enough to travel away and is desperate to,  it's been pretty hard to get away tickets - especially on our own reference numbers. He plays under 14's football for his local side too so have to avoid clashes there as well. So I agree, a good opportunity hopefully! I think some of those asking for refs aren't STH's and therefore have no points at all. 

Yes, that's probably right about the non-season ticket holders asking for references. It does also bring up the point about new supporters, particularly younger ones who want to start going with their parents/relatives. It's impossible for them to get a season ticket never mind an away ticket on their own reference. It's like anything else. The system is fair when it works in your favour, but unfair when it doesn't!

20 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Yes, that's probably right about the non-season ticket holders asking for references. It does also bring up the point about new supporters, particularly younger ones who want to start going with their parents/relatives. It's impossible for them to get a season ticket never mind an away ticket on their own reference. It's like anything else. The system is fair when it works in your favour, but unfair when it doesn't!

This hasn't sold out. So buy tickets and earn the points yourselves. Long road.

But so is my wife's silver memebership but it's the only way she may ever get a season ticket with me and my 2 kids.

21 hours ago, Illusion35 said:

Those asking for refs without the priority can't use others refs, online even if you have a higher ref than yours it won't open until it reaches the ref you yourself are.

49 minutes ago, Hirsty The Blue 94 said:

Can imagine trying to get these whilst Champs League are on sale tomorrow morning is going to be carnage. Desperately need it though to get from 159 to 160 and boost my Copenhagen chances.

If you book online do the points get automatically put on at the same time as purchasing? What time can you start purchasing online? Presuming 9am.

10 minutes ago, tommypello said:

If you book online do the points get automatically put on at the same time as purchasing? What time can you start purchasing online? Presuming 9am.

I bought a Man Utd ticket on Monday and the point was added immediately. Yes, 9.00am for purchasing online as well as on the telephone and fanstore. 

Sometimes I ****ing hate this half arsed club.

Go to buy tickets and it's constantly saying 'allocation reached' for both me and my dad despite the fact we haven't purchased yet. Now missed out because of this shoddy piece of shit system.

33 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Got two after clicking refresh on the sold old blocks section for 15 minutes.

The whole block sold in about 10 minutes, was crazy

Has happened to me before, what I did was delete my browser history and all that stuff from the past hour, log out and log back in. Works after that.

Archived