Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Southampton (H) Sunday 2nd October 2:15pm KO

Leicester City vs Southampton
Premier League

Sunday 2 October 2016
Kick-off: 2:15pm

Category B Fixture

Ticket Prices

Adults: £26 to £48
Seniors (Over 65s): £24 to £42
Under 22s: £24 to £42
Under 18s: £20 to £33
Under 12s: £6 to £15
Under 10s: FREE to £12

Sale Dates

Gold Fox Members9am on Tuesday 30 August until 11pm on Monday 5 September*

Silver Fox Members9am on Tuesday 6 September until 11pm on Monday 12 September**

*Access to a minimum of 1,500 match tickets
**Access to a minimum of 500 match tickets

In the event of any tickets remaining after the Gold Fox & Silver Fox Members allocation, further sale dates will be announced.

Additional Information

Tickets online and via the City Sales Centre are subject to a £1 booking fee.

Tickets in the Family Stand are extremely limited and unfortunately are not available to purchase online.

Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis.

I can't be the only one pissed off with these prices?

30 quid for away fans is a very good thing, but home fans seem to be paying for it.

48 quid to watch Southampton? :dry:

Charging some under 18s more than the away fans is absolutely scandalous.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I can't be the only one pissed off with these prices?

30 quid for away fans is a very good thing, but home fans seem to be paying for it.

48 quid to watch Southampton? :dry:

Charging some under 18s more than the away fans is absolutely scandalous.

Home prices are exactly the same as they were last season 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Reg Vardy said:

just got two for £65....not many left....

There's still quite a few on the LCFC Direct stadium viewer. Granted they have only been on sale to silver members since 9am so there may be a lot sold this evening when people get home from work

14 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

I completely forgot about this match! Just logged in as a Gold member but the box is greyed out so I am unable to load stadium and choose a seat. The match is not showing as sold out like some of the others. What's the deal?

You missed your window. It is now exclusively silver for a week.

There's loads of seats spread around the stadium. I got 4 yesterday in sk1.

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Are you sure? I'm not aware that silver get a period of exclusivity I thought that gold's could buy from any point after their sale date, otherwise what's the point of being gold if you're still restricted??

The website also says Sale Dates Tickets are currently on sale to Gold, Silver and City Fox Members.

2 minutes ago, DB11 said:

Are you sure? I'm not aware that silver get a period of exclusivity I thought that gold's could buy from any point after their sale date, otherwise what's the point of being gold if you're still restricted??

The website also says Sale Dates Tickets are currently on sale to Gold, Silver and City Fox Members.

Website is wrong then mate, Gold get 1 week access to a minimum of 1500 tickets for each game, for southampton that was from 9am on the 30th of august. Then silver get access to a minimum of 500 tickets which for southampton started on the 6th of sept.

If you go to lcfcdirect and click the more info tab next to southampton, it shows this at the top of the page.

I brought 4 on silver yesterday and there was plenty of choice, but due to these new rules on exclusive periods, you have missed the boat for now, I think once it goes past the silver week and fox members can buy, gold will be able to again as well as Fox are not given any exclusive period.

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I wasn't aware that there were windows of exclusivity and that if a Gold member happens to miss the deadline then that is chance gone until Silver and City members have exclusive periods of their own.
 Do Gold members then have to join the scrum when they go on general sale then if they miss their exclusive window? There's got to be a better way of doing it whilst still guaranteeing Silver and City members their quota.

Is the 'exclusive booking period' for the differing types of members a new thing?

On the website for the Burnley match, and all previous games in my recollection it says, 'Tickets currently on sale to Gold, Silver, and City Fox Members'.

For the Southampton match it does detail from and to dates. I don't recall this being the case last year or reading about it this season when info was sent out. Just the blurb about guaranteed allocations.

What a crap way to find out (not being able to buy when you thought you could)!

4 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Is the 'exclusive booking period' for the differing types of members a new thing?

On the website for the Burnley match, and all previous games in my recollection it says, 'Tickets currently on sale to Gold, Silver, and City Fox Members'.

For the Southampton match it does detail from and to dates. I don't recall this being the case last year or reading about it this season when info was sent out. Just the blurb about guaranteed allocations.

What a crap way to find out (not being able to buy when you thought you could)!

I believe the selling works in the following way:

Gold Members ONLY get 1 week exclusive sales of 1,500 tickets

After the above, Silver members get 1 week exclusive sales of 500 tickets (plus any not sold to Gold above/ not 100% on that fact though)

After the above, any remaining tickets are open to ALL members (this includes Gold again and City Fox)

For the 2016/17 campaign, Gold Fox Memberships will be capped at 4,000. Gold Fox Members will have first priority access to purchase a minimum of 1,500 match tickets which will go on sale for each home Premier League fixture at King Power Stadium. 

For the 2016/17 campaign, Silver Fox Memberships will be capped at 6,000. Silver Fox Members will have second priority access to purchase a minimum of 500 match tickets which will go on sale for each home Premier League fixture at King Power Stadium.

As the post above me also seems to understand and these quotes are from lcfc, now I accept it is a bit vague.

But Gold members get 1 week to access a minimum of 1500 tickets, once this period ends, silver get the shot at 500 minimum, and normally anything left un touched by gold.

You missed the weeks window and now have to wait, that's why you can't buy and your box is greyed out, next tuesday, you will have the option to try and purchase anything that hasn't been sold, along with Fox members and silver, as fox don't have a priority period as the club seem to want to call it.

If you were still allowed to buy this week, then silver members would not be getting there priority period, would they, you missed the boat, I'd suggest keeping a closer eye on release dates from now on, and making a note that whatever the gold selling date, you have 1 week to purchase. If the website says sold out after 1 day of gold, that means the 1500 seats went and there are at least 500 left for silver the following week, don't shoot the messenger, the club decided this policy, to make money, 10000 members at gold and silver, rakes in good money and then let you have a 1 in 5 chance of a ticket lol 

14 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I believe the selling works in the following way:

Gold Members ONLY get 1 week exclusive sales of 1,500 tickets

After the above, Silver members get 1 week exclusive sales of 500 tickets (plus any not sold to Gold above/ not 100% on that fact though)

After the above, any remaining tickets are open to ALL members (this includes Gold again and City Fox)

Correct. I just started a new thread on it for the sake of other Gold members who like me missed this.

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

For the 2016/17 campaign, Gold Fox Memberships will be capped at 4,000. Gold Fox Members will have first priority access to purchase a minimum of 1,500 match tickets which will go on sale for each home Premier League fixture at King Power Stadium. 

For the 2016/17 campaign, Silver Fox Memberships will be capped at 6,000. Silver Fox Members will have second priority access to purchase a minimum of 500 match tickets which will go on sale for each home Premier League fixture at King Power Stadium.

As the post above me also seems to understand and these quotes are from lcfc, now I accept it is a bit vague.

But Gold members get 1 week to access a minimum of 1500 tickets, once this period ends, silver get the shot at 500 minimum, and normally anything left un touched by gold.

You missed the weeks window and now have to wait, that's why you can't buy and your box is greyed out, next tuesday, you will have the option to try and purchase anything that hasn't been sold, along with Fox members and silver, as fox don't have a priority period as the club seem to want to call it.

If you were still allowed to buy this week, then silver members would not be getting there priority period, would they, you missed the boat, I'd suggest keeping a closer eye on release dates from now on, and making a note that whatever the gold selling date, you have 1 week to purchase. If the website says sold out after 1 day of gold, that means the 1500 seats went and there are at least 500 left for silver the following week, don't shoot the messenger, the club decided this policy, to make money, 10000 members at gold and silver, rakes in good money and then let you have a 1 in 5 chance of a ticket lol 

Thanks Bayfox. Your post explains it as it is. Had it confirmed by ticket office.

1 minute ago, SydenhamFox said:

Thanks Bayfox. Your post explains it as it is. Had it confirmed by ticket office.

Excellent, hope it helps you moving forward, and all the best with getting tickets next week, there was plenty left, guess the 2.15 on a sunday will put a few off especially those who will have travelled up on the tuesday for CL.

6 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

Don't suppose there's any chance of this reaching general sale?

I don't think anything will go to general sale this season. It'll be city fox membership at least to make sure they've had a membership fee.

Guest CityFan 06
48 minutes ago, glar84 said:

I don't think anything will go to general sale this season. It'll be city fox membership at least to make sure they've had a membership fee.

Thanks. I'm trying to get a ticket for a mate so he can get to at least one/or a few home games.

Archived