Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Southampton (H) Sunday 2nd October 2:15pm KO

Does anybody know what the ticket situation is for this match? On the website it isn't saying sold out however i am considering buying Silver Membership. Any body know if i brought this membership could i buy a ticket for the Southampton match or has Silver allocation finished? Also, does anybody have an idea if i am likely to get to many games if i purchased City fox? I understand i wont see the top teams however most teams from 6th downwards etc?

On 9/17/2016 at 21:16, adejo92 said:

Does anybody know what the ticket situation is for this match? On the website it isn't saying sold out however i am considering buying Silver Membership. Any body know if i brought this membership could i buy a ticket for the Southampton match or has Silver allocation finished? Also, does anybody have an idea if i am likely to get to many games if i purchased City fox? I understand i wont see the top teams however most teams from 6th downwards etc?

Hi adejo92,

The same thing happened for Burnley and them some in the Kop went on sale. I tried to call earlier but with Chelsea going on sale the lines were very busy. If I can get through I'll let you know. 

1 hour ago, Leicester Southwest said:

If anyone has 1 adult ticket and one under 18 pm me

Rather than asking for every single match, it may be worth getting a membership.

I ended up buying a silver membership to save me having to try hunt for them each week. Worth considering, £70 is a lot of money but worth it.

Archived