Swan Lesta

European Ticket Exchange Thread (Wanted/For Sale)

402 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Burmesefox said:

when do away tickets go on sale?

not sure yet, but it was sort of an early scope to people that may have the priority, that wont be going  

Bought the 3 game home package but I won't be able to make the home game against Brugge so if anyone is after a ticket just looking for £45 (paid £135 for the 3 games)

2 minutes ago, zak_lcfc said:

Edited by GorlestonFox

Right.

I'm booking flights tonight. I want tickets to the Copenhagen game. To be honest it's not the end of the world if I don't get tickets.

I'm just wondering what's the chances of me getting a ticket with a silver membership?

Also what do you reckon the chances will be of getting tickets in the home end as a last resort?

Zaklcfc is the ticket still avilable if so I'm in for it let me know a sap cheers

I don't mean to disappoint but I'd imagine pretty much no-one who has away tickets is going to swap them for home tickets.

In order to buy CL away tickets you must be a STH, and of course if you are a STH then you also have your home tickets guaranteed to you. So virtually no-one with away tickets will want to swap them for home ones since they almost certainly have them already.

1 hour ago, FunkyFox93 said:

Right.

I'm booking flights tonight. I want tickets to the Copenhagen game. To be honest it's not the end of the world if I don't get tickets.

I'm just wondering what's the chances of me getting a ticket with a silver membership?

Also what do you reckon the chances will be of getting tickets in the home end as a last resort?

You won't be able to get away tickets with a silver membership. Can't comment on home end availability as I don't know what their attendances are or how they sell tickets.

This may rank as the most pointless thread ever and that's some going on foxes talk lol but if the club do decide you have to collect in person then there is literally no chance of being able to exchange tickets lol Unless people are travelling with the intention of collecting tickets then flogging.

Can't we wait until we know the situation.

After a couple of P1 or P2 references please as really want to take my son away with us. If any P1 or P2 ain't going could you PM me please 

P.S willing to give my son's and mine FC Copenhagen home tickets as a good will gesture as I cant go the home game as away. Just looking for some references for people who ain't going away

Thanks 

Edited by maxwelld_

Hi all 

I am a season ticket holder p4 but worried I won't get tickets for the away legs ( flights etc booked ) 

After someone who is a P1 or P2 season ticket holder who isn't travelling. If you provide me your season ticket references and post cost etc I will in exchange give you me and my son's home FC Copenhagen ticket as I cant attend that game. 

PM if anyone interested. 

Thanks 

Your asking a man with 5 pints to swap you his 5 pints for your two pints , two pints he already has in his 5 pints 

:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Your asking a man with 5 pints to swap you his 5 pints for your two pints , two pints he already has in his 5 pints 

:rolleyes:

A good way of putting it :) 

If you don't have a season ticket you are not going to get one simple as really. The only other thing you can do mate is try and get one while your out there or a ticket site on Internet. 

Good luck!

On 26 August 2016 at 09:19, dannythefox said:

Can swap my club Brugge home tickets x2 for Copenhagen tickets away x2 if anybody's interested ?

Bump

come on someone out there please do dannythefox a favour with this swop :thumbup:

Looking for 2 or 3 refs for this if possible? I'm p4 and not sure if it will make it.

Looking for tickets for Porto away, will take any amount and pay immediately. Going to book flights and take the chance.

Looking for one (maybe two) tickets to Brugge away as I'm worried they won't make P3...

I have my travel and accommodation booked for Brugge but not sure it'll make p3 so am happy to trade any home CL ticket for a ticket to this, if anyone is interested 

Sounds like there's going to be a lot of interest for all the away games. The pubs out there are going be mental.

This thread might be pretty useless, if you have to be the st holder who goes to the game! Hope I'm wrong 

42 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

This thread might be pretty useless, if you have to be the st holder who goes to the game! Hope I'm wrong 

It gives "no hopers" like me being a membership card holder rather than a season ticket holder some vague unrealistic hope of a ticket or two 

I'm sure the whole thing will piss on my bonfire anyway but flights and hotel booked for Copenhagen away so I've gotta hope

failing that a pub nearby with Stan, Hitesh and a few others no doubt :thumbup::D

9 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

It gives "no hopers" like me being a membership card holder rather than a season ticket holder some vague unrealistic hope of a ticket or two 

I'm sure the whole thing will piss on my bonfire anyway but flights and hotel booked for Copenhagen away so I've gotta hope

failing that a pub nearby with Stan, Hitesh and a few others no doubt :thumbup::D

Very true

Lookimg for adult and under 12 for brugges away. im aware there is a very slim chance but a slim chance is better than none.

Ive had season tickets 20+ years but only go to 1 away game each year, I guess that makes me P4 with no chance of a ticket?  - Oooh according to criteria for Liverpool away, Im a P5 - Fan-****ing-tastic ;o)

No point swapping home tickets, but i'll happily donate a kidney, bone marrow? Anything I can live without really, a leg or two?

Edited by gw_leics772

Going to Brugges ticketless but if anyone is selling please let me know

Hello, 

If anyone is selling one or two tickets for either one of the first two home games, I will gladly buy them from you. 

Vj

On 26 August 2016 at 22:48, Harry - LCFC said:

I don't mean to disappoint but I'd imagine pretty much no-one who has away tickets is going to swap them for home tickets.

In order to buy CL away tickets you must be a STH, and of course if you are a STH then you also have your home tickets guaranteed to you. So virtually no-one with away tickets will want to swap them for home ones since they almost certainly have them already.

Whilst I admit it's a long shot and being a p3 myself I'm hoping for a long shot, the reason for the trade offer for a home ticket is in case a P1 cannot afford or cannot to go to Brugge away but would like an extra ticket to take a relative or friend to a home CL game of their choice,

long shot like I say but it's all I have