Swan Lesta

European Ticket Exchange Thread (Wanted/For Sale)

393 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Russell sprout said:

I find it bizarre that the club are operating a name and passport policy to away games so the system doesn't get abused,

yet are doing paper ticket for home games,which anyone could easily sell on at a profit,rather than just top up the season cards up,

by doing this the contradicting themselves

Its a UEFA ruling, not the club.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long shot but if anyone else has two tickets for me to go with my daughter to the home March against Porto, then please pm me:scarf: thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, philce said:

Its a UEFA ruling, not the club.

That what the club have said. But I'm.not convinced it is a UEFA rule.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GorlestonFox said:

That what the club have said. But I'm.not convinced it is a UEFA rule.

Was the same for Chelsea and Man City.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone selling two tickets for any of the home games, i will gladly buy them and also buy you a pint or two.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, philce said:

Was the same for Chelsea and Man City.

But not Liverpool, I think I read somewhere.

 

Strange for the group stages at the euros, tickets were sent out to home addresses. Only had UEFA collection for late sales and the knock out stage. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right i know this might be a longshot but i have 1 champions league 3 match home ticket bundle.

Would anyone consider a swap for two FC Porto away tickets ?


Edited by Slyoldfox2001
Error
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Slyoldfox2001 said:

Right i know this might be a longshot but i have 1 champions league 3 match home ticket bundle.

Would anyone consider a swap for two FC Porto away tickets ?

i assume you must be the only person not to have seen the away ticket conditions its not only a longshot its nigh on impossible

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

i assume you must be the only person not to have seen the away ticket conditions its not only a longshot its nigh on impossible

Unless you change your name and get a new passport!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking for a single ticket for Copenhagen away match if anyone has a spare.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for brugges away ticket, got porto away if someone willing to swap? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/09/2016 at 13:12, Geoff said:

I'm looking for a single ticket for Copenhagen away match if anyone has a spare.

 

25 minutes ago, Topman said:

Looking for brugges away ticket, got porto away if someone willing to swap? 

I'll just point this out again

 

 

When collecting tickets, supporters will be required to present the passport they have used to travel and their redeemable ticket voucher in order to collect their actual match ticket. 

 

all Champions League match tickets will be sold to individual Season Ticket Holders using their unique supporter numbers and must be collected in person by the respective Season Ticket Holder - this includes all concessions and companions. We will only issue match tickets to the individuals that they have been allocated to.

 

Should the name on the voucher and the passport not match, you will not be issued with a match ticket. Other forms of ID and photocopies will not be accepted under any circumstances. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL...Some people ARE thick aren't they?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypothetically, what would have been your chances if your grandad had enough points, was named Filbert Howard, and couldn't go...

 

Your name is Steve Filbert Howard and says so on your passport... Would you take a chance?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

 

I'll just point this out again

 

 

When collecting tickets, supporters will be required to present the passport they have used to travel and their redeemable ticket voucher in order to collect their actual match ticket. 

 

all Champions League match tickets will be sold to individual Season Ticket Holders using their unique supporter numbers and must be collected in person by the respective Season Ticket Holder - this includes all concessions and companions. We will only issue match tickets to the individuals that they have been allocated to.

 

Should the name on the voucher and the passport not match, you will not be issued with a match ticket. Other forms of ID and photocopies will not be accepted under any circumstances. 

 

2 hours ago, Raj said:

LOL...Some people ARE thick aren't they?

I know the rules, I got 6 x porto away tickets, with 2 spare as the flights got too expensive for others, I can swap the 2 I got for either brugges or Copenhagen, you can always give the tickets to others after you collected with a form of ID

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Topman said:

 

I know the rules, I got 6 x porto away tickets, with 2 spare as the flights got too expensive for others, I can swap the 2 I got for either brugges or Copenhagen, you can always give the tickets to others after you collected with a form of ID

Maybe you want to read them again 

49 minutes ago, theboyC said:

Can 1 person collect 6 tickets with passports then ?

Nope 

 

all Champions League match tickets will be sold to individual Season Ticket Holders using their unique supporter numbers and must be collected in person by the respective Season Ticket Holder

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Topman said:

 

I know the rules, I got 6 x porto away tickets, with 2 spare as the flights got too expensive for others, I can swap the 2 I got for either brugges or Copenhagen, you can always give the tickets to others after you collected with a form of ID

CAN you sell the tickets AFTER youve colle Ted them with your ID??.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Raj said:

CAN you sell the tickets AFTER youve colle Ted them with your ID??.

Well if I collected the ticket 1st with my passport and season ticket, then I can pass it on, anyway I'm not looking to sell, I'm going Copenhagen and brugges but unfortunately I haven't got a ticket only porto as I'm in 152 points 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Topman said:

Well if I collected the ticket 1st with my passport and season ticket, then I can pass it on, anyway I'm not looking to sell, I'm going Copenhagen and brugges but unfortunately I haven't got a ticket only porto as I'm in 152 points 

 

They'll be checking passports at the ground in Bruges, as well as when you pick the tickets up! 

 

If they do that, you won't be able to pass the ticket on at all.

 

I assume they'll do that at all the CL away grounds. I guess we'll have to wait and see though!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they wont be checking at the ground. This is said every year in Euros and never happens. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, theboyC said:

they wont be checking at the ground. This is said every year in Euros and never happens. 

Fair enough.

 

Just going on info I've read. Don't want anyone getting caught out.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Topman said:

Well if I collected the ticket 1st with my passport and season ticket, then I can pass it on, anyway I'm not looking to sell, I'm going Copenhagen and brugges but unfortunately I haven't got a ticket only porto as I'm in 152 points 

Season ticket? You don't need that as far as I know.

 

The only time that's ever in my wallet is home match days, I never carry it any other time as there's no point. Just voucher and passport for collecting tickets unless I missed something.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, promised land said:

Season ticket? You don't need that as far as I know.

 

The only time that's ever in my wallet is home match days, I never carry it any other time as there's no point. Just voucher and passport for collecting tickets unless I missed something.

No you don't need it just your voucher and passport 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all pretty simple really, all you needed to do was to go to Scunthorpe and Yeovil a few years ago....then getting tickets for the 'bigger' games was a doddle. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.