Swan Lesta

European Ticket Exchange Thread (Wanted/For Sale)

393 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Russell sprout said:

I find it bizarre that the club are operating a name and passport policy to away games so the system doesn't get abused,

yet are doing paper ticket for home games,which anyone could easily sell on at a profit,rather than just top up the season cards up,

by doing this the contradicting themselves

Its a UEFA ruling, not the club.

Long shot but if anyone else has two tickets for me to go with my daughter to the home March against Porto, then please pm me:scarf: thanks!

23 minutes ago, philce said:

Its a UEFA ruling, not the club.

That what the club have said. But I'm.not convinced it is a UEFA rule.

Just now, GorlestonFox said:

That what the club have said. But I'm.not convinced it is a UEFA rule.

Was the same for Chelsea and Man City.

Anyone selling two tickets for any of the home games, i will gladly buy them and also buy you a pint or two.

11 minutes ago, philce said:

Was the same for Chelsea and Man City.

But not Liverpool, I think I read somewhere.

Strange for the group stages at the euros, tickets were sent out to home addresses. Only had UEFA collection for late sales and the knock out stage. 

Right i know this might be a longshot but i have 1 champions league 3 match home ticket bundle.

Would anyone consider a swap for two FC Porto away tickets ?

Edited by Slyoldfox2001
Error

3 hours ago, Slyoldfox2001 said:

Right i know this might be a longshot but i have 1 champions league 3 match home ticket bundle.

Would anyone consider a swap for two FC Porto away tickets ?

i assume you must be the only person not to have seen the away ticket conditions its not only a longshot its nigh on impossible

10 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

i assume you must be the only person not to have seen the away ticket conditions its not only a longshot its nigh on impossible

Unless you change your name and get a new passport!

I'm looking for a single ticket for Copenhagen away match if anyone has a spare.

Looking for brugges away ticket, got porto away if someone willing to swap? 

On 10/09/2016 at 13:12, Geoff said:

I'm looking for a single ticket for Copenhagen away match if anyone has a spare.

25 minutes ago, Topman said:

Looking for brugges away ticket, got porto away if someone willing to swap? 

I'll just point this out again

When collecting tickets, supporters will be required to present the passport they have used to travel and their redeemable ticket voucher in order to collect their actual match ticket. 

all Champions League match tickets will be sold to individual Season Ticket Holders using their unique supporter numbers and must be collected in person by the respective Season Ticket Holder - this includes all concessions and companions. We will only issue match tickets to the individuals that they have been allocated to.

Should the name on the voucher and the passport not match, you will not be issued with a match ticket. Other forms of ID and photocopies will not be accepted under any circumstances. 

LOL...Some people ARE thick aren't they?

Hypothetically, what would have been your chances if your grandad had enough points, was named Filbert Howard, and couldn't go...

Your name is Steve Filbert Howard and says so on your passport... Would you take a chance?

8 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

I'll just point this out again

When collecting tickets, supporters will be required to present the passport they have used to travel and their redeemable ticket voucher in order to collect their actual match ticket. 

all Champions League match tickets will be sold to individual Season Ticket Holders using their unique supporter numbers and must be collected in person by the respective Season Ticket Holder - this includes all concessions and companions. We will only issue match tickets to the individuals that they have been allocated to.

Should the name on the voucher and the passport not match, you will not be issued with a match ticket. Other forms of ID and photocopies will not be accepted under any circumstances. 

2 hours ago, Raj said:

LOL...Some people ARE thick aren't they?

I know the rules, I got 6 x porto away tickets, with 2 spare as the flights got too expensive for others, I can swap the 2 I got for either brugges or Copenhagen, you can always give the tickets to others after you collected with a form of ID

54 minutes ago, Topman said:

I know the rules, I got 6 x porto away tickets, with 2 spare as the flights got too expensive for others, I can swap the 2 I got for either brugges or Copenhagen, you can always give the tickets to others after you collected with a form of ID

Maybe you want to read them again 

49 minutes ago, theboyC said:

Can 1 person collect 6 tickets with passports then ?

Nope 

all Champions League match tickets will be sold to individual Season Ticket Holders using their unique supporter numbers and must be collected in person by the respective Season Ticket Holder

1 hour ago, Topman said:

CAN you sell the tickets AFTER youve colle Ted them with your ID??.

21 minutes ago, Raj said:

CAN you sell the tickets AFTER youve colle Ted them with your ID??.

Well if I collected the ticket 1st with my passport and season ticket, then I can pass it on, anyway I'm not looking to sell, I'm going Copenhagen and brugges but unfortunately I haven't got a ticket only porto as I'm in 152 points 

7 hours ago, Topman said:

Well if I collected the ticket 1st with my passport and season ticket, then I can pass it on, anyway I'm not looking to sell, I'm going Copenhagen and brugges but unfortunately I haven't got a ticket only porto as I'm in 152 points 

They'll be checking passports at the ground in Bruges, as well as when you pick the tickets up! 

If they do that, you won't be able to pass the ticket on at all.

I assume they'll do that at all the CL away grounds. I guess we'll have to wait and see though!

they wont be checking at the ground. This is said every year in Euros and never happens. 

8 minutes ago, theboyC said:

they wont be checking at the ground. This is said every year in Euros and never happens. 

Fair enough.

Just going on info I've read. Don't want anyone getting caught out.

9 hours ago, Topman said:

Season ticket? You don't need that as far as I know.

The only time that's ever in my wallet is home match days, I never carry it any other time as there's no point. Just voucher and passport for collecting tickets unless I missed something.

1 hour ago, promised land said:

Season ticket? You don't need that as far as I know.

The only time that's ever in my wallet is home match days, I never carry it any other time as there's no point. Just voucher and passport for collecting tickets unless I missed something.

No you don't need it just your voucher and passport 

It's all pretty simple really, all you needed to do was to go to Scunthorpe and Yeovil a few years ago....then getting tickets for the 'bigger' games was a doddle.