Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

LCFC Direct

Jesus, what a terrible website this is.

Literally just registered to try and buy the 3 game Champions League package.

If I go here, 'select' is greyed out. Clciking more info does nothing. So it's essentially a dead page.

http://www.lcfcdirect.com/season-ticket.aspx

If I go on the tab 'Tickets' it says I must log in or reigster to buy tickets. I am logged in, and logging out amd back in doesn't solve it.

Was this website designed by children? Embarrassing.

It'll be because you haven't linked your ST/membership, surely.

It's greyed out because anybody could register and buy a ticket for the CL.

For instance, my account is linked to my ref number. It knows how many away tickets I've bought and how many times I've renewed my season ticket hence I have the points to be able to purchase the CL bundle.

12 hours ago, filbertstreet said:

I had to ring ticket office who told me they created an account for me and didn't tell the password, got her to send me out an email with the right account and a new password

There is no password for your first login. Just use ref number and leave password field blank and then it'll prompt you to make a password and add your email address 

On 27/08/2016 at 19:27, Fox92 said:

It'll be because you haven't linked your ST/membership, surely.

It's greyed out because anybody could register and buy a ticket for the CL.

For instance, my account is linked to my ref number. It knows how many away tickets I've bought and how many times I've renewed my season ticket hence I have the points to be able to purchase the CL bundle.

Do you remember how you did that? I'm trying to find a way to link the account to our ST's but I can't see how. 

Once again, the website is dire. A website like this (FoxesTalk) looks and runs far more professionally.

Bayfox, I'm on a laptop using Chrome.

1 hour ago, DennisNedry said:

Do you remember how you did that? I'm trying to find a way to link the account to our ST's but I can't see how. 

Once again, the website is dire. A website like this (FoxesTalk) looks and runs far more professionally.

Ring them up and tell them to link your account. They'll ask for your reference number.

Though for the website itself it's not comparable to Foxestalk. LCFC direct is probably a frame used by all clubs, it handles a lot more processes than a forum such as FT.

23 hours ago, DennisNedry said:

Try the friends and family section, enter ref and postcode, to add.

7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Been fine, just pressed to buy Man Utd away tickets but absolutely just froze on me when I'm trying to add to basket lol 

Did mine at 9am, was fine, but have just tried to add some friends and family and it does seem a bit slow today.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived