Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester Internationals 2016/17

4 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Get him in our starting eleven! Now!

Why and where exactly?

A tap in against Kazakhstan means put him in front of Musa, Albrighton, Mahrez, Okazaki......doh sometimes ....

In time he will be good but I prefer Claudio picking the team....thank goodness!

1 minute ago, Old Fox said:

Why and where exactly?

A tap in against Kazakhstan means put him in front of Musa, Albrighton, Mahrez, Okazaki......doh sometimes ....

In time he will be good but I prefer Claudio picking the team....thank goodness!

I was of course joking about the fact some fans would want him in the ream, i am not saying he should be, it was a joke

Kapustka was one of the best players on the pitch in the first half, a pity he faded in the second half (but so did most of his teammates and the gaffer was tactically clueless). Haw can you lead 2-0 after half time then draw 2-2 with Kazachstan, for fuchssake :doh:Still Bartek had a pretty decent game. Milik on the other hand was shockingly bad

... watching England huff and puff at second rate opposition is bad enough, but to know we had two match winners (let alone Premier League winners !) available is beyond tolerable! At least the other international side couches/managers recognise hunger, desire and talent of the remaining Leicester internationals and play them ... Danny and Jamie would be better telling the FA to FO and stay at home if they are not going to get selected; especially bearing in mind the slow, dull, sideways and backwards passing drivel 'Sam's boys' gave just served up!!!? 

46 minutes ago, Fennec-Fox said:

yes you should find stream

it's on 3 Being sport channels 

Found it. Money sports, bein sports 3. Kick off at 15.30 God knows what time zone they're in, but they are just singing the national anthems and the commentary is in Swahili, or something.

seems better quality on joker sports.

Archived