Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc278

Chelsea (H) - EFL Cup = Tuesday 20th Sep

Does anyone know when the tickets go on sale for this game? I imagine with it being on TV, tickets should be quite easy to come by for this one. Hopefully we'll still get a decent turn out.

Leicester City vs Chelsea
The EFL Cup Third Round

Tuesday 20 September 2016
Kick Off: 7:45pm

Ticket Prices

Season Ticket Holders
Adults: £10 to £20
Seniors (Over 65s): £8 to £15
Under 22s: £8 to £15
Under 18s: £5 to £15
Under 12s: £3 to £15

Non-Season Ticket Holders
Adults: £12 to £25
Seniors (Over 65s): £10 to £20
Under 22s: £10 to £20
Under 18s: £8 to £20
Under 12s: £5 to £20

Sale Dates
Wednesday 31 August - Home League Cup Scheme Processed**
Thursday 1 September - Season Ticket Holders*
Friday 9 September - Gold Fox Members
Monday 12 September - Silver Fox Members
Wednesday 14 September - City Fox Members

*Season Ticket Holders will have until 6pm on Thursday 8 September to secure their own seat.

Tickets are strictly sold one ticket per Season Ticket Holder and Member.

**Any supporter who has registered to the Home League Cup Scheme will have their selected account debited on Wednesday 31 August
Please note if you cannot make the fixture, please contact the Club by 6pm on Thursday 8 September to apply for a refund.

Car Park
Filbert Street - £6
King Power Stadium - £8

Important Information
Should a Season Ticket Holder purchase their existing seat, this will be loaded onto their Season Card.

All match tickets ware non-refundable.

For further information on the cup fixture, please click here

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/home-tickets/index.aspx#GeAP40SfeTuQqc2E.99

Guest CityFan 06

As you said, hopefully we get a decent turn out but that will probably only happen if the ticket sales are at a cheaper price for all. I was concerned at one stage last season when we had West Ham (h) in the cup whether we'd sell enough, but in the end we actually got a decent crowd together. The fact a club like Chelsea are coming to town will still draw in supporters, at the same time though it is on TV.

5 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Ticket details for this have been announced. Only just seen it, apparently it was announced yesterday. Anyone else completely miss it?

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/chelsea-efl-cup-tickets-on-sale-from-thursday-3279550.aspx

Yep think we are all so busy watching for CL ticket announcement that we missed this - amazing given the amount of times I checked website and twitter over past 24 hours

Quick question. I can now reserve my season ticket seat but I hav convinced my daughter to come with me. Am I right to assume that I will have to wait for tickets to go on general sale in order to get 2 seats together?

I could buy my season ticket seat now but that wouldn't guarantee I could get the seat next to me and also can you even buy the child ticket on its own or would it hav to be with an adult ticket when purchasing?

39 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Quick question. I can now reserve my season ticket seat but I hav convinced my daughter to come with me. Am I right to assume that I will have to wait for tickets to go on general sale in order to get 2 seats together?

I could buy my season ticket seat now but that wouldn't guarantee I could get the seat next to me and also can you even buy the child ticket on its own or would it hav to be with an adult ticket when purchasing?

Yes you will have to wait until after the 8th of September. I don't think many STH will secure their seats, there will be thousands of tickets on sale and I don't even think this game will sell out at all.

I am also waiting until I can get two seats together.

48 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yes you will have to wait until after the 8th of September. I don't think many STH will secure their seats, there will be thousands of tickets on sale and I don't even think this game will sell out at all.

I am also waiting until I can get two seats together.

Thanks that what I assumed. I will just wait until 8th. No way will it sell out with it being on TV

3 hours ago, cruyff99 said:

Can't seem to be able to buy tickets as a Gold Member, even though the window opened at 9am - anyone else having problems?

I got tickets, but went through the 'Quick Seats' option, choosing the stand and block).  Would have preferred to choose the seats myself but did not want to go through the ballache of calling the Ticket Office 

Archived