Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc278

Chelsea (H) - EFL Cup = Tuesday 20th Sep

1 hour ago, theboyC said:

They wont open the whole ground up for this... Thats why you cant choose where you sit ! Probably be 8000 if that going to this.

bollocks that, do you really think we would only get 8k for a match against Chelsea when so many are desperate for league tickets? also season ticket holders seats were reserved so either way theyre still opening up the whole ground

Its on Sky , its a tuesday night. Teams will be a reserve team by both sides. People are buying Champs league home & away tickets. I see your point that some fans will want to get to a game at last , but not that many ! How many went Sheff Utd ? I cant see many at all at the game. What do you think the attendance will be ???

17 minutes ago, theboyC said:

Its on Sky , its a tuesday night. Teams will be a reserve team by both sides. People are buying Champs league home & away tickets. I see your point that some fans will want to get to a game at last , but not that many ! How many went Sheff Utd ? I cant see many at all at the game. What do you think the attendance will be ???

It will certainly be more than 8k. It will be over 20k i reckon. Regardless of it being on Sky there will still be alot of people who never get chance to go to games especially kids. 

Last season Leicester vs West Ham in the 3rd round got 21268 http://www.espnfc.us/match?gameId=434057

I dont believe it was on TV i cant remember but there will still be a half decent crowd. Ticket prices being so cheap will defo attract a few to the game

2 hours ago, theboyC said:

They wont open the whole ground up for this... Thats why you cant choose where you sit ! Probably be 8000 if that going to this.

The whole ground must be open, because when I sign in and click quick seats, it pulls up all seats linked to my account and i can then buy my own seats, and any others in other stands that are linked, ie, i can buy 7 seats in sk1 but also my 4 mate in the family stand etc.

No looks like my mistake too, when you go to actually click seats it comes up with a blank error. 

Think the system is broken as apparently i've reached my allocation... despite not buying any tickets lol 

A lot of green availability everywhere except B2 but I still can't get Mrs L a ticket. Yes I could borrow a STH ref off someone who isn't going but I'm getting to the point where it's not worth the effort.

Chelsea have sold out their allocation though. :(

11 minutes ago, Livid said:

A lot of green availability everywhere except B2 but I still can't get Mrs L a ticket. Yes I could borrow a STH ref off someone who isn't going but I'm getting to the point where it's not worth the effort.

Chelsea have sold out their allocation though. :(

You're not going to struggle mate. I can purchase from Wednesday but i'll more than likely wait until gen sale so I can get a few family to come with.

I dare say you could buy on the night for the two of you. 

Just now, AjcW said:

You're not going to struggle mate. I can purchase from Wednesday but i'll more than likely wait until gen sale so I can get a few family to come with.

I dare say you could buy on the night for the two of you. 

I know it's just not a major draw is it. They've been on sale to the top two membership tiers since Friday and go on sale to the final tier on Wednesday by the time they probably hit general sale and I can get the other ticket it will probably mean picking them up at the ground.

Taking into account the side we're going to be putting out (Seriously I'm fully expect a stronger Chelsea without Euro commitments to turn us over), the fact it's on TV, having already paid out over a £100 for CL tickets and needing to pay the upgrade on a Porto home ticket for Mrs L, collecting or paying for tickets on the night may be the little straw that makes me give it a miss.

1 minute ago, Livid said:

I know it's just not a major draw is it. They've been on sale to the top two membership tiers since Friday and go on sale to the final tier on Wednesday by the time they probably hit general sale and I can get the other ticket it will probably mean picking them up at the ground.

Taking into account the side we're going to be putting out (Seriously I'm fully expect a stronger Chelsea without Euro commitments to turn us over), the fact it's on TV, having already paid out over a £100 for CL tickets and needing to pay the upgrade on a Porto home ticket for Mrs L, collecting or paying for tickets on the night may be the little straw that makes me give it a miss.

Fair play mate. I think i'm of the take anything a can see school at the minute. I've got the Champo Three Game package so looking forward to that. Will potentially be a european foxile by the new year so want to try and squeeze in as much as possible :) even if Mr Mastercard isn't too pleased!

7 hours ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

I have just selected seats in SK1 (we usually sit in family stand next to away support) but I am a bit confused as online receipt says loaded to card, surely they should be issuing tickets if we are not on our usual seats.

You can use your card to get into sk1 if its been loaded to card.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

when are these due to go on general sale?

This Thursday 15th according to the website.

I might even come out of retirement and make the trip up the M1 for this one :thumbup:

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

This Thursday 15th according to the website.

I might even come out of retirement and make the trip up the M1 for this one :thumbup:

i presume tickets will have to be picked up at the stadium if so? or will they be shipped out?

Archived