Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Ignore User problem

I'm trying to add a couple of posters to my ignore list but it's not working.

The first was added but I can still see his posts. The second will not even add to the list - I'm asked if I'm sure, I click on 'ok' but nothing happens.

34 minutes ago, Buce said:

I'm trying to add a couple of posters to my ignore list but it's not working.

The first was added but I can still see his posts. The second will not even add to the list - I'm asked if I'm sure, I click on 'ok' but nothing happens.

Hello, Is it me you're looking for? :scarf:

11 hours ago, Renart said:

Hello, Is it me you're looking for? :scarf:

Hell, no.

I live with the forlorn hope that one day you'll post that I've moved into the top-half of the Superbru league..

Seriously, can the relevant person take a look at it? The posters in question spam the same inane irrelevant crap in every thread, to the point where it is detracting from my experience with the site.

2 hours ago, Buce said:

Seriously, can the relevant person take a look at it? The posters in question spam the same inane irrelevant crap in every thread, to the point where it is detracting from my experience with the site.

If you hover over their name on one of their posts, it gives you the option to ignore them. Have you tried doing it that way?

12 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

If you hover over their name on one of their posts, it gives you the option to ignore them. Have you tried doing it that way?

I can't see any ignore option on my tablet, just a 'Report Post' one personally.

Just now, Wymeswold fox said:

I can't see any ignore option on my tablet, just a 'Report Post' one personally.

I was on my pc at work when I spotted that. Good point, might not be on the mobile version.

4 hours ago, Facecloth said:

That appears to have done it.

Thanks, Facecloth, I am in your debt. :)

8 hours ago, Buce said:

stone-cold-laughing.gif

Archived