Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC1996

Pro Evolution Soccer 2017

On 9/7/2016 at 22:46, Dan LCFC said:

Are you playing it on PC? If not then how are you getting these things onto your console? I'm still on the 360, seen people playing with badges etc... and always wondered how you actually did it.

It's easy to do on the Playstation. Don't think the same editing features are in the Xbox...

Got this yesterday and very good game. Only real downside is when I went to play as East Midlands Blue and I still had Kante and Nathan Dyer in my squad... I know they do downloadable squad updates but it's not like they were deadline day moves away from Leicester were they?

Just now, syston_fox said:

Got this yesterday and very good game. Only real downside is when I went to play as East Midlands Blue and I still had Kante and Nathan Dyer in my squad... I know they do downloadable squad updates but it's not like they were deadline day moves away from Leicester were they?

PES always lags behind on that. expect it by Oct-Nov time

On 9/9/2016 at 19:25, GingerrrFox said:

After the release how long does it usually take for a patch to come out wil all the licenses, kits and players etc for the PS4? Want to get this but can't bear to play it without the licenses

Not sure on PS$ but PC is usually a day or 2 for that info. I would suspect it's around the same length of time

for the official team updates, I believe there will be a day 1 patch to rectify the issues they had least year with teams being incorrect for months.

They are then looking to do regular updates. However due to my pessimism and their lack of staffing I suspect we will see a repeat of last year and teams be out of date for ages.

the unofficial patches that rename the teams are out already I believe http://www.pes-patch.com/category/pes-2017-ps4-patches

13 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Can you still only do that stuff on the PlayStation? Can remember I really wanted to buy this for my Xbox last year but wasn't worth it because of licensing issues 

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/09/13/how-to-import-real-team-kits-and-more-into-pes-2017-on-ps4.aspx

I think the lack of licences adds to its charm. I have patched pes before to have all the real team names and such, I reverted it back shortly after, it didn't feel the same being Leicester city, Rather than Midland Blue or whatever

1 hour ago, daz*dsb said:

It really doesn't. 

The lack of licenses has never bothered me in the slightest aslong as the gameplay is good then who cares if its Leicester or Midlands Blue. I agree with Beliall. For some reason i quite like it. Back in the day when you had players like Shoarer and McMenamen always made me laugh lol 

1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Seems Xbox one. Ant get option files and the PC version is last gen... So PES on PS4 is the best footie game around I just don't have one so will have to continue to play FIFA 15 

100% correct

PC game is awful and the graphics are terrible. Although give it 4 months when it's cheap and people will have patches for it that will make it amazing (which is what Konami seem to rely on)

PS4 is where it is at and is meant to be an amazing game at that.

10 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I cannot believe they're behind with the squads again. So poor.

Just played this and hilarious Kante is still with us. You almost wonder if they do it on purpose for some bizarre reason as there really isn't a logical reason not to update the teams.

Archived