Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

Gold Members - Don't miss your booking 'window'

Just learned the hard way that Gold members no longer have access to purchasing match tickets once Silver members get access to their booking period. 

I wasn't aware of this and thought we still had access once they went on sale to Silver members. This is not the case. This is a new policy put in place by the club this season.

Gold members who miss their window get access again once the Silver member booking period closes, i.e at the same time as City Fox members get access to tickets.

I just had all the above confirmed by the ticket office. 

17 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Just learned the hard way that Gold members no longer have access to purchasing match tickets once Silver members get access to their booking period. 

I wasn't aware of this and thought we still had access once they went on sale to Silver members. This is not the case. This is a new policy put in place by the club this season.

Gold members who miss their window get access again once the Silver member booking period closes, i.e at the same time as City Fox members get access to tickets.

I just had all the above confirmed by the ticket office. 

You think that's the same for season ticket holders? Eg. gold goes on sale and STH stops.

I've got a ST and the person I want to go to games with is a gold.

43 minutes ago, Babylon said:

You think that's the same for season ticket holders? Eg. gold goes on sale and STH stops.

The order is:

Gold Members

Silver Members

All Members (including City Fox)

Only if tickets remain after all members have had the chance to buy will they go on sale to STH.

34 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The order is:

Gold Members

Silver Members

All Members (including City Fox)

Only if tickets remain after all members have had the chance to buy will they go on sale to STH.

I was thinking more away games (do they ever get to gold members?)

52 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Oh right. The last time an away game went to Members was Tottenham in the cup in January. Very rare they make it that far. Maybe the likes of Middlesbrough in January or Burnley on a Tuesday night in January may make it that far.

8 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Oh right. The last time an away game went to Members was Tottenham in the cup in January. Very rare they make it that far. Maybe the likes of Middlesbrough in January or Burnley on a Tuesday night in January may make it that far.

Ta... I'll tell them it's a non starter then!

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

It is next to impossible to get to away matches without buying off a STH and therefore reinforcing their point status and the status quo of never being able to buy one in your own right as a Gold member.

Last season I got to West Ham and Spurs in the FA Cup. That was it.

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

gold get first priority of STHs. STHs have no priority over buying extra home tickets. 

58 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

It is next to impossible to get to away matches without buying off a STH and therefore reinforcing their point status and the status quo of never being able to buy one in your own right as a Gold member.

Last season I got to West Ham and Spurs in the FA Cup. That was it.

i got west ham, spurs in the league and everton.

EDIT: oh and man city! 

Archived