Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

FIFA 17 Clubs - Foxestalk FC

Thought I would make a specific thread on this, the other is getting cluttered up and hard to track. 

My PSN is Beliall, please add me to your friends list, and Join the community on PS4 as well, and I will invite you to the club.

Please post below if you want to play, and what days / times you are usually available to play, and your preferred position.

We plan to play for fun, and promote team play, passing the ball and having a laugh, If you want to solo warrior, look elsewhere.

I look forward to meeting you online.

Beliall , CM/CAM/CDM

Current team

Stanlcfc (StanSP) Striker , Chrisuki (CKB) Midfielder, Beliall (Beliall) Central Midfielder , Swarles Barkley (Swarlesbarkkly) , Ian W LCFC (TheLeicesterlad) L Winger , Deejdeej (Deejruss89) Central midfielder , Adster (Martiiinezzz) L/R Winger ,

Ballsoo (Pattayaslayer) CB/CDM.

I'd be up for this but seems like there's plenty of interest though, so a total noob to that mode (don't think I've even played it) will struggle 

But I'll still sign up - PSN: Chrisuki

RW, LW, CAM, CM would probably be my preferred positions 

Evenings are the best for me 7/8/9

I'm in: TheLeicesterLad

Will probably play LW/LM but don't mind playing anywhere really.

Anytime is fine for me. Got lots of free time before I go to Uni on the 18th.

The community is called 'foxestalk forum ps4 community' if you want to join that

Yeah as I said I'm definitely in. PSN is deejruss89 . I normally play cm or acm but willing to play elsewhere.. wouldn't trust myself at CB though...

I work earlies one week and lates the next so I'll be available about 75% of the time in the week.

Edited the OP to add you all to the team, pleas tell me if i missed you or misspelled your PSN. Current formation looks like this.

football formation

Just a draft mind, we could use a 3-5-2 perhaps, and its unlikely we will all be online at once (though i hope we are) so maybe no-one will need to play defence. If your not happy with your projected position, post and we can sort it. The idea is we get a system and everyone gets familiar with where they play etc.

Archived