Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

FIFA 17 Clubs - Foxestalk FC

5 hours ago, CKB said:

EA really did us over in a few games tonight, 2 pens which never were. We should've won at least 2 more matches tonight but ended up getting shafted

Some of the AI defending was comical certainly didn't help us. Be good to get more of us on at the same time, the less AI the better.

42 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

We dominanted majority of the matches last night. Just couldn't take our chances. 

Is there a quick and easy way to train up you're Pro? My man needs improving big time. 

Go to the shop bit on the top right when you're on pro clubs. The trolley symbol, you should be able to improve there.

46 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

We dominanted majority of the matches last night. Just couldn't take our chances. 

Is there a quick and easy way to train up you're Pro? My man needs improving big time. 

I'll send you a load of buffs when im on mate

Just now, StanSP said:

or start a career mode with your pro and play lots of matches!

cant do that anymore, too many people cried about it not being fair on those who couldn't be bothered to train their pro

3 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Some of the AI defending was comical certainly didn't help us. Be good to get more of us on at the same time, the less AI the better.

I agree, but even when they did clean tackles we were still getting shafted lol

55 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Drop in games can help

Archived