Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Chelsea away 15th October

On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 09:15, Fox92 said:

On balance though it probably averages out.

Chelsea, Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, West Ham would've all charged more than £35.

Even Swansea was more than 30 last year. This has saved us a few quid over the course of a season.

Everton. 39 quid

Liverpool 48 quid

Man Utd 48 and 55 quid

Chelsea 48 etc etc.

Like I say Swansea was 35 from memory as well.

Don't see how all clubs charging 30 is a bad thing. How many games where less than 30 last year?

On 9/13/2016 at 09:35, one F in Fox said:

I think £30 for a Premier League game is good value for money!

This £20 is plenty thing is never going to happen, it's not a lot of money is it?

Southampton are already doing it. Granted, it's subsidised by a sponsor, but it can and will be done across the board if the same pressure applied to get the £30 limit continues.

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Just getting mine now.... We haven't been moved back behind the dugouts from the corner have we? On the map it says away dugouts underneath each block?

The seat numbers of the block that is available suggest otherwise. But it is really odd that they have the dugout on the map, almost like seats next to Ranieri and Shakey are going to be purchasable.

3 minutes ago, itsaknockeart said:

The seat numbers of the block that is available suggest otherwise. But it is really odd that they have the dugout on the map, almost like seats next to Ranieri and Shakey are going to be purchasable.

I know yeah got me confused.

The away end did used to be there though, think it was Mourinho that had it moved to the corner.

Just now, itsaknockeart said:

I might be wrong but I seem to remember the Liverpool fans being in the corner last Friday.

Yeah definitely can remember that on tv.

Seems strange the dugout on the map but maybe an error.

Got mine anyway. Block 1.

That away dugouts bit wasn't there intitally and appeared a day later.

But if you look at the options to the right hand side it says player comps as a option so I'm wondering if it has gone online in error and is for players and partners etc.

The blocks being sold match last season and they seem to be selling the corners online only at the minute. We have tried getting blocks 2 or 3 so behind the goal but they wouldn't allow us at the minute. Don't really want to be in the corner.

8 minutes ago, Alan lcfc said:

How is this selling do people think it will make weds, every game so far reached 160 so hoping this does as well

Only 1 block sold out no.1 lower.

Upper block 1 still yellow and block 2 green, lower blocks 2 and 3 now on sale online and green.

4 blocks still yet to go on sale, my guess is, the fact we have a cl game 3 days later and this is a TV game is it will follow the same path as utd and liverpool and get plenty down the scale again.

7 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Only 1 block sold out no.1 lower.

Upper block 1 still yellow and block 2 green, lower blocks 2 and 3 now on sale online and green.

4 blocks still yet to go on sale, my guess is, the fact we have a cl game 3 days later and this is a TV game is it will follow the same path as utd and liverpool and get plenty down the scale again.

Agreed this will get far, think our current away form may put a few off too, hope not but wouldn't surprise me

That's good for me,  didn't get many aways last year, so to get utd Liverpool and Chelsea this year will be a bonus, hope it's more to do with to many games at once putting people off rather than away form, especially as we gave them a pretty good run in the league cup game until was red card, and they look pretty poor at moment,

2 hours ago, Foxin hell said:

Reached 160+ for United and the atmosphere was pretty good in the away end. May not be a coincidence.

Exactly, just because you don't have 200+ points, doesn't mean you create no atmosphere. Leicester away games will 9/10 sell out completely (full allocation). It may take a lot longer than when we were winning all the time but that's obvious.

The current scenario would mean that people on lower priority may get to see less games due to demand and therefore be even more up for any away game they can get to.

I'm sure there is still 2/3 blocks to go on sale for this, so easily will make 160+ and probably beyond. 

Also I've just read the ticket info again. Normally a free companion with a disabled supporters ticket, but for this game the disabled supporter and carer both go free. Unless it's a mistake a great chance for 2 free tickets for those eligible!

22 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

I'm sure there is still 2/3 blocks to go on sale for this, so easily will make 160+ and probably beyond. 

Also I've just read the ticket info again. Normally a free companion with a disabled supporters ticket, but for this game the disabled supporter and carer both go free. Unless it's a mistake a great chance for 2 free tickets for those eligible!

This will make 150+ and maybe even more. Probably a good 1,000 tickets left.

Archived