Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Crystal Palace (H) 22/10/16 3pm KO

Category B Fixture

Ticket Prices

Adults: £26 to £48
Seniors (Over 65s): £24 to £42
Under 22s: £24 to £42
Under 18s: £20 to £33
Under 12s: £6 to £15
Under 10s: FREE to £12

Sale Dates

Gold Fox Members9am onFriday 16 September until 11pm on Wednesday 21 September*

Silver Fox Members9am on Thursday 22 September until 11pm on Wednesday 28 September**

*Access to a minimum of 1,500 match tickets
**Access to a minimum of 500 match tickets

In the event of any tickets remaining after the Gold Fox & Silver Fox Members allocation, further sale dates will be announced.

36 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Anyone know if its likely these will reach silver sale on thursday? And have a good chance of getting tickets?

All games are guaranteed to make silver as 500 are put to one side. But with 6000 silver members you have to be on the ball.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not saying sold out yet. I am a season ticket holder and was hoping to get 2 more tickets (with my two season ticket numbers) when they go on sale on Thursday. Obviously can't see the the stadium map until then. Would anyone be able to have a look and check availability and areas available? Chances of 2 together are slim I presume.

3 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

This is not saying sold out yet. I am a season ticket holder and was hoping to get 2 more tickets (with my two season ticket numbers) when they go on sale on Thursday. Obviously can't see the the stadium map until then. Would anyone be able to have a look and check availability and areas available? Chances of 2 together are slim I presume.

The only blocks available are red. So I assume just single seats left.

Having said that, we all know what happens closer to the game when suddenly B blocks become available. (I guess they hold 100s back for schools and clubs and if the uptake is low they go on sale)

But is it worth gambling on the above happening...

15 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The only blocks available are red. So I assume just single seats left.

Having said that, we all know what happens closer to the game when suddenly B blocks become available. (I guess they hold 100s back for schools and clubs and if the uptake is low they go on sale)

But is it worth gambling on the above happening...

Cheers mate. Appreciate that. Good point about the tickets that go on sale late.

25 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

went in yesterday, only singles left but a few seats where one is the row in front so not too bad.

On Tuesday, October 04, 2016 at 12:20, Foxy27 said:

Would anyone be able to get 1 adult & 1 senior please? Old Mans 70th so hoping i can get him to a home game. Please PM if you can help me.  thank you

Thanks to Lestagirl I am now sorted. You guys are really good on here and thank you to the other messages offering to help me

8 hours ago, Nugent said:

Can't make this and want to sell my season ticket seat, can you request a paper ticket from the club in return for them blocking your season ticket on the day of the game? As don't want to hand out my season ticket. 

Yes and a paper ticket over rules your season ticket for that game once issued. However depending on which cock womble you get in the ticket office. They may or may not charge you a fiver for the privilege.

Archived