Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Crystal Palace (H) 22/10/16 3pm KO

9 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Yes and a paper ticket over rules your season ticket for that game once issued. However depending on which cock womble you get in the ticket office. They may or may not charge you a fiver for the privilege.

Cheers pal.

On 12/10/2016 at 20:13, karen said:

Has anyone got 2 adult tickets for this game? Back in Leicester for the weekend and would love to catch a home game...thanks in advance

Quite a few come available today online Karen if you are still looking. In the west stand £44. 

Hi Team,

I am looking for two tickets seated together for this, for one of my oldest mates and lifelong city fan who is travelling up from Cornwall this weekend and wants to take his Leicester mad 7 year old to his first ever game....

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

SL

8 hours ago, Shah johns said:

Hi michael please message me if still available on [email protected]. I can meet to collect if need be thanks 

8 hours ago, 00rawat said:

Same in need of a ticket as well.

I have one spare season ticket  available for today, west stand block A2 about halfway up next to gangway. £25. Can meet outside fanstore on corner of ground before game.

Anyone can PM me if interested. First come first served.

TICKET NOW GONE.

1 hour ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I have one spare season ticket  available for today, west stand block A2 about halfway up next to gangway. £25. Can meet outside fanstore on corner of ground before game.

Anyone can PM me if interested. First come first served.

Ticket now gone.

Archived