Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

Car Parking

Last time i did it you just show them the receipt on your phone at the gate. I assume its the car park on the old Filbert street site. No idea of a time it opens i would guess about 6pm. 

I also brought the car park and it says car park D. Is that the same for you?

Yes mate Filbert Street D thanks very much.

1 minute ago, kingcarr21 said:

Last time i did it you just show them the receipt on your phone at the gate. I assume its the car park on the old Filbert street site. No idea of a time it opens i would guess about 6pm. 

I also brought the car park and it says car park D. Is that the same for you?

52 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Why any able-bodied person would want to park at the ground is beyond me. Sitting there for ages at the end would do my nut right in.

Tbh they've improved the waiting time.

Just that the stewards at the bollards aren't sure what's happening most of the time they're there.

6 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Why any able-bodied person would want to park at the ground is beyond me. Sitting there for ages at the end would do my nut right in.

Only reason why I'm parking is for my daughter so she doesn't hav a trek. Especially if it goes to extra time. She can get her head down whilst I wait in the queue

Archived