Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Silver Membership Question

Hi all,

I have previously been a ST holder however after 2 years had to give it up for unfortunate reasons. I have literally just brought a silver membership (for what its worth) and my first intention with said membership was to buy a ticket for Southampton.

I can see they haven't sold out yet however the box to choose seats etc is grey like it was before i brought the membership. Has anybody got any idea why this is? Have i missed Silver member's chance to buy or has my membership not been activated yet?

Unfortunatly the ticket office is closed so i can't query it with them.

Finally, now a few games have passed, has anybody got an updated opinion of the likely hood of getting tickets (even top 6 teams) using a silver membership? I appreciate you have to be on the ball for as soon as tickets are released!

Many thanks in advance,

Adam

5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Think you have missed the boat for Southampton mate.

Palace will be on sale to silvers next week if that helps.

And apart from arsenal I have managed to get tickets on  silvers for every game so far.

Ahh, not to worry. I guess when you miss it you don't get another chance until general sale, which i guess won't matter as they wont make it to general sale!

Lovely, i shall try for Palace and hopefully Porto tomorrow. Positive to know you have managed to get to most of the games, would hate to blow £70 on nothing.

Cheers mate

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Ahh, not to worry. I guess when you miss it you don't get another chance until general sale, which i guess won't matter as they wont make it to general sale!

Lovely, i shall try for Palace and hopefully Porto tomorrow. Positive to know you have managed to get to most of the games, would hate to blow £70 on nothing.

Cheers mate

You'll be fine with Porto.  Although the sodding website is down today which is doing my head in. As I have been asked to buy 2 more.

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

You'll be fine with Porto.  Although the sodding website is down today which is doing my head in. As I have been asked to buy 2 more.

Lovely, and Porto is 9am tomorrow for Silver right?

The website should be up and running again now buddy, i have just tried it.:D

16 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Lovely, and Porto is 9am tomorrow for Silver right?

The website should be up and running again now buddy, i have just tried it.:D

No mate Porto is already on sale and has been for weeks. No allowing members and season ticket holders to buy extra.

And I keep getting no events on website and am unable to log in as are many on here. See the lcfcdirect thread.

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

No mate Porto is already on sale and has been for weeks. No allowing members and season ticket holders to buy extra.

And I keep getting no events on website and am unable to log in as are many on here. See the lcfcdirect thread.

I see, hm the box is still grey for me!

Damn, i was having the same problem but it let me in around 15 minutes ago. I have just tried again now and its saying that to me now. Maybe keep trying as it did work eventually for me.

There are known issues with apple products and lcfc direct, if you are using an Ipad or Iphone get on your PC and it might work.

As silver members we've been able to buy tickets to every home game so far, including CL and Community Shield, we didn't go to Burnley, but that was because we couldn't not because the tickets weren't available. Had to sit in restricted view seats for Arsenal but they are only a minor annoyance.

1 minute ago, Captain... said:

There are known issues with apple products and lcfc direct, if you are using an Ipad or Iphone get on your PC and it might work.

As silver members we've been able to buy tickets to every home game so far, including CL and Community Shield, we didn't go to Burnley, but that was because we couldn't not because the tickets weren't available. Had to sit in restricted view seats for Arsenal but they are only a minor annoyance.

Thats reassuring then im glad to hear it. Im guessing you have to ring and keep refreshing the website bang on 9am to get them?

2 minutes ago, Captain... said:

I've been trying on laptop since 1st thing. Can't sign in and like I say tickets and tours etc all show no events.

Yet it was working last night.

11 minutes ago, Lestagirl said:

Yes def not working, I get message password does not match, keeps wanting to email me a link to change it..

Bayfox when you get the no events message, click on log in... thats what I did.. although I got that message above about wrong password.

Managed to get in once and when I did it wanted 45 quid for adult cl tickets and 50 for u22 lol

I'm giving up and hoping it's OK in the morning.

15 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Managed to get in once and when I did it wanted 45 quid for adult cl tickets and 50 for u22 lol

I'm giving up and hoping it's OK in the morning.

Is that with ST or gold membership? Silver is released tomorrow 9am i believe? Hope the sites up and running!

Archived