Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
norfolkfox66

Tottenham away 29/10

Hi guys and girls...is there any chance of anyone getting me a ticket for the Tottenham away match...have supported them through 'thick and thin' for over 40 years and it's my 50th birthday!!!...will buy you a few beers/'Champagne' if I can locate one...

Please message me if you can help?...

Many thanks

Paul.

1 hour ago, norfolkfox66 said:

Hi guys and girls...is there any chance of anyone getting me a ticket for the Tottenham away match...have supported them through 'thick and thin' for over 40 years and it's my 50th birthday!!!...prepared to give a good price if anyone can?.

Please message me if you can help?...

Many thanks

Paul.

May be worth signing up to a Tottenham version of this forum as i am guessing you have more chance of a Tottenham fan selling a home ticket than someone selling an already hard to come by away seat.

Just an idea..

32 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

May be worth signing up to a Tottenham version of this forum as i am guessing you have more chance of a Tottenham fan selling a home ticket than someone selling an already hard to come by away seat.

Just an idea..

Thanks for the reply & have sat in the 'away' end at lots of matches but not too keen at Tottenham!!!L...managed to get one for this game on the forum 2 seasons ago from someone who couldn't make it, here's hoping!.

Cheers.

Archived