Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

Restricted seats in SK1

13 minutes ago, GorlestonFox said:

So I bought tickets without realising they were restricted. My mistake 

Does anyone know how badly restricted they are down in row B of SK1?

I am SK3 row B and im not quite sure why they are restricted. If i had to guess it would be for the TV cameras which will hardly block our view. Im sure it will have next to no impact on you

1 hour ago, GorlestonFox said:

No one really knows, as it maybe down to more TV cameras, or increased advertising hoardings, that's why a lot of CL games have teams who net off the front few rows.

But as we have electronic boards now I can't see they plan to increase the size of those.

So you may just fine you have a lot of photographers in front of you. Anyway. Stand up lol see if we can get the whole of SK1 stood.

2 hours ago, GorlestonFox said:

It's only become restricted since the CL fixtures came out, first two rows at each end restricted due to Fifth/sixth/seventh god knows how many officials stand down there at CL games, and the extra press/TV,  tickets were reduced by a fiver per seat, I think they have not bothered to change the website seat view back for the other games, so in essence for normal matches the view is not restricted.

16 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Only problem will be if UFS put on a tifo, you and Mel won't be able to see the players shake hands cos of the massive banner

Hope they have left mel's seat without anything for tomorrow otherwise he will have to send a strongly worded letter to the club this time lol 

Archived