Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

The Apprentice 2016

This is a great advertisement for those who are currently in a dead end job and feel like they have no hope.

The candidates on this show are flawed, bang average at best, yet in the main hold down fairly decent jobs in their own right.

There haven't been many that I would employ on any series. 

Just shows you how far people can go with determination and a bit of bottle, which often overrides talent.

If you currently have a crap job, look at these,  most are crap yet will be doing well in business. If this doesn't give you the incentive to get off your Harris and try and better yourself, I don't know what will.

And this isn't exclusive to the apprentice, businesses are littered with people who get by thinking they are much better than they really are. 

Think the bird on the left will win it. First episode I think she must have had a feather in her knickers, but has since calmed down.

I want car sick to stay in for as long as possible, pure comedy value and I just can't stop looking at that well maintained unibrow. 

Cant see who will win this at the moment, the big guy constantly looks like he is on the verge of twatting someone :D

The Irish lass is pretty and bright so unless she blows up I can see her being in the final group when the plans are put in.

Archived