Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

The Apprentice 2016

19 hours ago, StanSP said:

she'd need a gag

I think she's a breath of fresh air from all the cockney voices I hear on tv. At least she'd make you laugh, I'd constantly want to punch most people on tv due to the London accent even if they are fit. Imagine Louise Redknapp in your ear every day.

This show's a bit rubbish now tbh, it's the same thing every year. Plus the majority of the show is pointless because then they let thickos like that Courtney in the final because he has a business idea which is less awful than people who are clearly better individuals, whereas somebody who's more thick goes out much earlier even though they might have a great business plan.

Makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

I think she's a breath of fresh air from all the cockney voices I hear on tv. At least she'd make you laugh, I'd constantly want to punch most people on tv due to the London accent even if they are fit. Imagine Louise Redknapp in your ear every day.

This show's a bit rubbish now tbh, it's the same thing every year. Plus the majority of the show is pointless because then they let thickos like that Courtney in the final because he has a business idea which is less awful than people who are clearly better individuals, whereas somebody who's more thick goes out much earlier even though they might have a great business plan.

Makes no sense.

it's not about the accent for me. it's the amount she speaks lol 

• 7 months later...

Not watched Celebrity Big Brother in years, or normal Big Brother for that matter but thought i'd watch the launch of CBB tonight, for anyone interested 'The Big K' has entered the house!

It's hardly Celebrity Big Brother by the way, it's mainly just reality TV 'stars' going on a different reality TV show, most of whom i've never heard of.

10 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Just scrolling through twitter and saw the legendary Big K has entered, will have to watch this series now.

Scrap that, these bimbos have made me tune out.

Hope The Big K wins though, legend.

Archived