Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PMH

Kante

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Should filter that word on here imo.

Mind, feel a bit sad for him though can see him grow there.

He's not doing shit there scuttling like a crab in front of the back four, I see what conte is trying to do but he's not got the right man for the job.

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Should filter that word on here imo.

Mind, feel a bit sad for him though can see him grow there.

I can't , Simione is on his way there I suspect and will have his own ideas 

I genuinely believe last year was the pinnacle of his career ! 

Selling him felt like a disaster but I thought in the summer he might suffer from second season syndrome as he's now a known quantity.

He's still a very good player but he has been found out, teams have a plan for him, he was anonymous v Arsenal today. That said, Conte's decision to play him and Matic together seems as pointless as it does negative.

Christ. How bitter are we about him leaving?!

He was the heartbeat of our midfield, and one of the reasons why we're now leaking goals this season.

Will have nothing but appreciation for his performances last season; come to think of it, I literally cannot remember a match where he had a bad game in.

12 minutes ago, treer said:

never ever, allow him back

Haha...but he's sooooo much better than what we have instead. I want Amartey to be a big, strong powerhouse of a DM...but I think there's probably more chance of Jeff winning mastermind, tbh...would happily have Kante back in Jan :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Milo said:

Haha...but he's sooooo much better than what we have instead. I want Amartey to be a big, strong powerhouse of a DM...but I think there's probably more chance of Jeff winning mastermind, tbh...would happily have Kante back in Jan :thumbup:

lol

Jeff winning mastermind.....

'And you're chosen speciality is?'

Er Dunno....

Archived