Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
goody2028

Watford Away (19th November)

Not exactly sure when these tickets actually go up on sale for STH's and the top priority level, but I know for a fact it will never reach my priority level. Nor will any other away games as I tried for Chelsea away but that's not gonna happen :( . I would love 2 tickets for the game, i know its along shot. If anyone can't make it for some reason I am willing to pay (face value) and some pint money as a bit extra. We would love to go to the games like we used to do in the championship but priority is letting us down. I know it's a long shot these days but if anyone can help please PM me. , thank you :) 

11 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Every game has made 160 so far this season and Chelski looks to be the same.

So if you haven't been to 10 aways in 3 years. Then what can you do lol

Dons tin hat.:ph34r:

Not been to 10 since the new points rule came in that's the problem I'm afraid mate.:(

56 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Not been to 10 since the new points rule came in that's the problem I'm afraid mate.:(

So you never bothered in the championship. We couldn't sell out at Bolton, could have paid on the gate at brum. Barnsley away on a Tuesday night we got the whole end. Chuck in the charity shield. Could have got Swansea away last season on 150. 

But you want to go Chelsea. I really don't get some of our fan Base at times.

:ph34r: still got my tin hat on lol 

My daughter has manged to get 14 points in the last 3 seasons. It's really not that hard.

You just have to do the shit games to make the so called top games.

But as I go to watch Leicester it has no impact on who the other team is really.

Never said I hadn't been to the shit games did I. And if I you actually bothered to read my first comment then you'd know we did bother to go in the championship, but before the new points system. Wasn't able to make all home and away in those 3 or so years so just did mostly home. Don't see why it's any different, I don't see anyone  slating people begging out for home games who clearly have never been STH. :scarf::dry:

1 hour ago, goody2028 said:

Never said I hadn't been to the shit games did I. And if I you actually bothered to read my first comment then you'd know we did bother to go in the championship, but before the new points system. Wasn't able to make all home and away in those 3 or so years so just did mostly home. Don't see why it's any different, I don't see anyone  slating people begging out for home games who clearly have never been STH. :scarf::dry:

Maybe you should read some of my posts mate. The begging for home tickets yet not selling out last night is also a bug bare. Shame we don't have a 250k ground to squeeze all the people who wanted to watch a bus driver past in either. :schlupp:

And why does everyone seem to think it's a new points system. Other than the fact it is now rolling. Essentially you still had to be p1 at the start of most seasons to stand a chance of getting tickets for the smaller allocations of bigger games in the championship.

Now I know and understand all people's circumstances are different. But the club play on the loyalty of fans. If you went to away games and chose to let your priority lapse. Then I can't really understand why you would do that. I've always done the bare minimum to make sure it never slips below p2. Maybe I'm just fortunate or smart.

But as I have pointed out 160 points has been enough for every away so far this season. I just wondered why you are so desperate to go to the bridge. But haven't managed 3 games a season in the last 3 years.

I hope you are now successful in borrowing a ref for Watford.  However I think Watford is a decent away day so I won't be offering mine. :thumbup:

Well with other commitments and other things to do mate we thought we would get to as many games as possible, obviously most being at home and obviously we should of done more away games in those 3 years being mugs lol. Not slating the points system as like you say it's the loyalty that counts. 

6 hours ago, BrummieFOX said:

One of many brilliant aways last year. Great end from us and a late winner from Riyad on the tele. 

Some good pre-match boozers too.

yeah we watched Spurs vs Arsenal in a pub in town last season, then Soccer Saturday then went to the ground. Don't remember it being that late a winner though? Was certainly a great day.

15 hours ago, StanSP said:

yeah we watched Spurs vs Arsenal in a pub in town last season, then Soccer Saturday then went to the ground. Don't remember it being that late a winner though? Was certainly a great day.

No you're right. 56mins. Not sure why I remembered it as late goal. 

Had some shockers and class aways at Watford, from conceding a last minute winner at the same time as I was told my house had been burgled and my dog was roaming the streets biting anyone it could see lol to Riyads winner last year (missed the play offs as I was at the Barca GP). Hoping this will be another decent one.

Match ticket info released:

Watford  vs Leicester City
Premier League

Saturday 19 November 2016
Kick-off: 3pm

Stadium: Vicarage Road

Allocation

Allocation: 2,189

Wheelchair Spaces - 5 Spaces

Important Information

Supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their Season Card with them and any Season Card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Please note that supporters who fail to bring the relevant Season Cards will not be sold tickets under any circumstances.

Supporters purchasing tickets over the phone MUST be able to provide the full address details including post code and also date of birth of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Supporters are also reminded that all tickets are non-transferable and must remain in the possession of the Season Ticket Holder.

Ticket Prices

Adults - £30
Seniors (Over 65s) - £22
16-19 Years - £18
Students (Full TIme and Valid NUS) - £18
Under 16s - £17

Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior, 16-19 Years or Under 16s ticket)

Please note Ambulant Tickets are available and are charged as per the relevant ageband plus a FREE companion.

Wheelchair spaces are priced at £5 plus a FREE Companion.

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Sale Dates

Thursday 20 October @ 9am: Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points
Friday 21 October @ 9am: Season Ticket Holders with 180+ points
Tuesday 25 October @ 9am: Season Ticket Holders with 170+ points
Wednesday 26 October @ 9am: Season Ticket Holders with 160+ points
Thursday 27 October @ 9am: Season Ticket Holders with 150+ points

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 11:30am.

Coaches spaces are priced at £18 each.

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Scheme will have payment debited from their selected credit/debit card on Wednesday 19 October.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre by emailing [email protected] by 6pm on Tuesday 18 October with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - WATFORD OPT-OUT.

Away Priority Scheme Members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 10 November.

Additional Information
Tickets are non-refundable.

1 ticket per Season Ticket Holder

Bookings made on LCFCDirect.com and through the City Sales Centre will be subject to a £1 administration charge.

Please note that there will be 1 loyalty point added for this fixture.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#YSxp8Vh85jXSxfHL.99

I am going in for surgery on Tuesday 25th October in the morning so will be unable to log on until the evening. Gonna have to get someone to log in for me (probably my dad). Not sure it will make it further than 170+ so don't want to risk waiting til the evening only to find it has sold out.

Watford is a lovely ground to go and a fairly easy drive too.

20 hours ago, BradyLCFC said:

Maybe this could be the game union FS go together/stand together?

It's a shame this game is slap bang in the middle of a load of European games which are taking all the time up, I reckon UFS could have done an away tifo at Watford, probably taken a drum as well. 

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's a shame this game is slap bang in the middle of a load of European games which are taking all the time up, I reckon UFS could have done an away tifo at Watford, probably taken a drum as well. 

Maybe everything can still be done minus the away tifo and save that for another game? 

Looking at who's interested in going it seems a lot of the group are up for it! 

Archived