Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
goody2028

Watford Away (19th November)

48 minutes ago, LCFCtotheprem said:

How do you buy tickets with someone else's reference. I have added their reference but when I go to the Watford bit, it just keeps saying login or register which I have already done

Don't you need their password as well as the reference No.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Unless you are logged in as the person who the reference is from you cannot buy tickets online. Only way is to ring up and state the reference (they may also ask you for name and address of that person).

Don't think that's true is it?

I have myself and 3 others on my friends and family list and just log in as myself and can purchase tickets for myself and them as soon as they are available..

11 minutes ago, hornyhollthefox123 said:

Don't think that's true is it?

I have myself and 3 others on my friends and family list and just log in as myself and can purchase tickets for myself and them as soon as they are available..

If you are logging in as yourself you can only buy tickets for friends and family if they are the same priority or lower than you. If they are a higher priority you have to use their log in to make their ticket available before your priority window.

3 hours ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

If you are logging in as yourself you can only buy tickets for friends and family if they are the same priority or lower than you. If they are a higher priority you have to use their log in to make their ticket available before your priority window.

Yes that is correct, I find that a little frustrating at times but generally I am the one who comes on priority first.

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

This will not get past 160+ I don't think. Remember it is a fairly small allocation and easily accessible travel wise. Also it is a Saturday 15:00 KO. Spurs sold out at 160+.

Ya I forgot ,,, and the smallest away concourse in English  top flight  football 

17 hours ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

This is the correct answer, it's no good being on 150 points and adding a friend and family with 200 plus as you won't be allowed to buy via your account.

All our friends and family are registered to the highest points holder, that way he can buy for all of us.

And as for sold out, well in that case, the club have been taking a shit load of tickets again as 1 block never even made it online.

Archived