Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
goody2028

Watford Away (19th November)

48 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Don't forget only 2 away turnstiles, so get there about 4 hours before kick off lol 

Last few time the atmosphere in that witherspoons pub was amazing skipped our way to the  ground buzzing  with 40 mins to go and then had 30 min panic trying to get in 

52 minutes ago, LCFCtotheprem said:

If I call with someone else's reference and name, how would I get it posted to me and use my card to pay without it being suspicious?

Think they've clamped down on it in recent years, but I just used to claim I needed it to go to my cousin's address as I'd be away from home in the days leading up to the match.

29 minutes ago, LCFCtotheprem said:

How did you pay with your card and not theirs though?

They don't care where the money comes from. I log in using my mates account all the time and pay using my card for several tickets every week.

So long as they sell the tickets they don't really care.

Else they wouldn't allow buying adult tickets for aways on kids refs. But they do. They just want them sold at the end of the day.

27 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Isn't it Vicarage Road where the row numbers go all odd? I'm supposed to be Row HH but there's part of me what thinks that's at the bottom 

Yes mate! You are positioned in row 7. Nearer to the front than you think as it starts on row BB. lol

2 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Just had a look. 39 tickets left, all in the second block in the back right corner, furthest away from the goal as you look from the pitch. 1st block sold out before 170+. 

Thank you Drew, not looking good for 150+ then.

Archived