Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Spurs Away 29th October

Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points can purchase tickets for the Foxes’ Premier League trip to Tottenham Hotspur from 9am on Wednesday 5 October.

- Tickets for Leicester City’s Premier League trip to Tottenham Hotspur on sale from 9am on Wednesday 5 October to Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points 
- The Foxes head to White Hart Lane on Saturday 29 October (3pm KO) 
- Full sales dates and ticket prices have now been confirmed 

Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points can purchase tickets for the Foxes’ Premier League trip to Tottenham Hotspur from 9am on Wednesday 5 October. 

A full allocation of 2,489 – reduced due to Tottenham’s stadium developments – has been taken by the Club for City’s fixture at White Hart Lane on Saturday 29 October (3pm kick-off). 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their Season Card with them and any Season Card of those who they are looking to purchase tickets for. 

Please note that supporters who fail to bring the relevant Season Cards will not be sold ticket under any circumstances. 

Supporters purchasing tickets over the phone MUST be able to provide the full address details including post code and also date of birth of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for. 

Supporters are also reminded that all tickets are non-transferable and must remain in the possession of the Season Ticket Holder. 

SALES DATES

9am on Wednesday 5 October – Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points 
9am on Thursday 6 October – Season Ticket Holders with 180+ points 
9am on Friday 7 October – Season Ticket Holders with 170+ points 
9am on Monday 10 October – Season Ticket Holders with 160+ points 
9am on Tuesday 11 October – Season Ticket Holders with 150+ points 

Should any tickets remain, further dates will be released on LCFC.com 

TICKET PRICES

Adult - £30 
Seniors (Over 65s) - £19 
Under 18s - £17 

Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior or an Under-18s ticket). 

AWAY SCHEME MEMBERS

Members of the away scheme will have payment debited from their selected credit/debit card on Tuesday 4 October. 

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre by emailing [email protected] by 6pm on Monday 3 October with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME – SPURS OPT-OUT. 

Away Priority Scheme Members who are charged by cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 20 October. 

FOX TRAVEL

Fox Travel coaches will depart King Power Stadium at 9.30am, with spaces priced at £18 per person. Any person under the age of 16 years-old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over. 

SUPPORTERS WITH DISABILITIES

We have been allocated five pairs of wheelchair spaces which are charged at the relevant age band plus a FREE companion. 

Ambulant disabled tickets are also available and are also charged at the relevant age band plus a FREE Companion.

On 01/10/2016 at 17:14, goody2028 said:

Would love 2 for this if available, money waiting  and pint money as well :thumbup:  I know it's a long shot! 

Have 2 spare tickets for this game as my children can't make it.  Priority 2.   Won't give ref' out after being messed around previously, but happy to order and sort payment out privately.  DM me if interested.

31 minutes ago, RJ75 said:

Have 2 spare tickets for this game as my children can't make it.  Priority 2.   Won't give ref' out after being messed around previously, but happy to order and sort payment out privately.  DM me if interested.

Pm'd you pal 

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think that's normal. I always ended up on the Lower Tier as I have a priority lower down. I think first dibs are always Upper Tier

Probably before this season but no so now.

I'm on the away scheme so always got upper tier in split stands but I'm lower shed for Stamford bridge when both the other seasons I was upper as it cost more so the club gave away scheme members the best seats.

Now it's £30 everywhere I don't think that's occurring as much. Plus they have to sell the areas as the home club instructs them, must be for teams who don't sell out so they can put home fans in sections.

2 tickets for spurs available as I just realised a mate is having his wedding that day. hope it ****ing rains PM if interested

if youve still got these mate pm me your number as i will definately have them cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

I wonder why these seemingly 'big' games are getting so far down the priority list? 

Is there a similar feeling amongst the fans as some have suggested in the players that now we've won the league, what's the point?

Europe, quite simply. Though I thought this would sell quicker being its 3pm, Saturday. Few days before Copenhagen might be a deterrent, to me it's more of an attraction. 

Incredible service - ordered my tickets 10am yesterday and already arrived in the post. 

Archived