Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Spurs Away 29th October

Word of warning to those going to this who are in the upper tier.  If you get a seat up in the top tiers of the stand you get stuck behind that stupid police box flying saucer shaped monstrosity and it restricts your view of half the pitch.  Got stuck behind it twice last season league game and cup.  Thankfully this season am in the lower tier.

How Spuds get away with full price tickets for that part of the ground I do not know should be sold as restricted view.

1 hour ago, suffolk fox said:

Word of warning to those going to this who are in the upper tier.  If you get a seat up in the top tiers of the stand you get stuck behind that stupid police box flying saucer shaped monstrosity and it restricts your view of half the pitch.  Got stuck behind it twice last season league game and cup.  Thankfully this season am in the lower tier.

How Spuds get away with full price tickets for that part of the ground I do not know should be sold as restricted view.

I'm right at the back of upper. Didn't fancy lower. I thought that control tower was only right in the corner?

3 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

Bet if you sit down rather than stand up it wouldn't obstruct your view. lol

24 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Bet if you sit down rather than stand up it wouldn't obstruct your view. lol

I've just googled 'Restricted view Tottenham', obviously this photo could be focused to make the worst of it but I still can't see sitting down making that much of a difference.

That is a disgrace!

Spursview1.png

article-2011708-0CE26D2F00000578-726_634

6 hours ago, Matt said:

I've just googled 'Restricted view Tottenham', obviously this photo could be focused to make the worst of it but I still can't see sitting down making that much of a difference.

That is a disgrace!

Spursview1.png

article-2011708-0CE26D2F00000578-726_634

I've had that view mate it is a disgrace. I'll see if I can find the photo I took. And I'm on the away scheme and that's what the club gave me lol 

I've had that restricted view once before and it's awful. Half the pitch is obscured. I just went and stood in the aisle to the left of it as several others did.

1 hour ago, FoxFromCoalville said:

realistically this will probably make 150+ like all the others - not many folk wanna go now we're sh*t

I realise this will probably have to be repeated many times before people get the message but the reason our away games are selling slower now is because we're competing in Europe. It would be extremely expensive to do our European games and our domestic games so most people are forced to choose. Unsurprisingly many have decided they'd prefer to watch Leicester in Brugge rather than London.

On 07/10/2016 at 17:02, BrummieFOX said:

I wonder why these seemingly 'big' games are getting so far down the priority list? 

Is there a similar feeling amongst the fans as some have suggested in the players that now we've won the league, what's the point?

We don't have as many fans as we thought is the long and the short I reckon.

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We don't have as many fans as we thought is the long and the short I reckon.

Not sure it's that cut and dry.

Brugge away cost me about 500 quid in total. With beers, food etc all in.

But as I tend to travel by train for aways and make a day of it. An average awayday probably sees me spend between 100 and 150 quid depending on location etc.

So by missing hull, Liverpool and man Utd away I saved enough to pay for the 1st trip in theory.

20 hours ago, Matt said:

That is a disgrace!

Spursview1.png

That viewpoint was fine last Jan!  Saw everything you needed to from there! 

St Albans fox don't talk crap.  As a paying punter paying full price for that view more fool you.  To those of you that this will effect and it will I feel sorry for you.  Only option open to you is to move I stood at the end of another aisle and was ok in the end.

For those of you saying you will be ok if you sit that too is ok but you wont see the game cos of others standing in front of you.

I wrote to Spurs after the game complaining re the view and you should be charged a restricted view seat.  I didn't get a reply.

I am glad they are getting a new ground the sooner that thing goes the better.  No other ground in the premier league has this so why them?

29 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

St Albans fox don't talk crap.  As a paying punter paying full price for that view more fool you.  To those of you that this will effect and it will I feel sorry for you.  Only option open to you is to move I stood at the end of another aisle and was ok in the end.

For those of you saying you will be ok if you sit that too is ok but you wont see the game cos of others standing in front of you.

I wrote to Spurs after the game complaining re the view and you should be charged a restricted view seat.  I didn't get a reply.

I am glad they are getting a new ground the sooner that thing goes the better.  No other ground in the premier league has this so why them?

If you're up there you're just unlucky that's all. Plenty of grounds have restricted views. You can't see right at the back of lower tier at Anfield or Stamford Bridge, for example. We're opposition fans we're meant to be treated like shit.

1 hour ago, suffolk fox said:

Chill out Suffolk - it was tongue in cheek. you would have seen Huths header from that viewpoint and there was little else worth seeing that evening! 

Archived