Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paul Fixter

Cape Town Foxes - Urgent

Hi all, 

My name's Paul, and I look after Showaddywaddy's web site. A few of the band are LCFC fans, but especially Dave Bartram who gets to most home and away games. 

I am trying to contact Cape Town Foxes on his behalf quite urgently - if anyone has a contact email or can get them to contact me I'd be grateful. 

Good luck for the season. I'm a Bradford City season ticket holder myself. One of ours and your ex players, Ian Ormondroyd, does the radio commentary up here every now and again. 

Cheers, Paul 

5 hours ago, Paul Fixter said:

Hi all, 

My name's Paul, and I look after Showaddywaddy's web site. A few of the band are LCFC fans, but especially Dave Bartram who gets to most home and away games. 

I am trying to contact Cape Town Foxes on his behalf quite urgently - if anyone has a contact email or can get them to contact me I'd be grateful. 

Good luck for the season. I'm a Bradford City season ticket holder myself. One of ours and your ex players, Ian Ormondroyd, does the radio commentary up here every now and again. 

Cheers, Paul 

Obviously not ideal but you could try contacting them on Twitter: @CapeTownFoxes. Failing that they should mostly be at the Vasco Tavern in Green Point on matchdays if you have the means to call and ask for one of them.

I lived in Cape Town for a while this year and know a few of the lads so PM me if you need more info

Archived