Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Police want to speak to this man about alleged theft of venetian blind

15626632-large.jpg

Police have released pictures of a man they want to trace in connection with an alleged theft of a venetian blind from a shop.

Police said a man allegedly concealed the blind down one trouser leg and up the back of his jacket before leaving the Dunelm Mill store in Nene Valley Retail Park, in Northampton.

Northamptonshire Police said the man left the shop, which is part of a chain owned by the Leicestershire company, without paying.

Staff followed him up a nearby canal path, where he dropped the blind before making off.

The blind was damaged as a result.

In a statement, the force said: "Officers would like to speak with the man pictured or anyone with information.

Contact Northamptonshire Police on 101.

Read more at http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/police-want-to-speak-to-this-man-about-alleged-theft-of-venetian-blind/story-29819955-detail/story.html#5GUVXdcYKSlmEBDd.99

Alleged & Concealed lol

Top marks for ambition. I wouldn't have thought beyond sticking a couple of grand designs DVDs down my trousers. I'd like to think this was done as some kind of bet that involved having to steal something of greater length than six feet. We need more of this.  

Dunelm needs to improve it's theft measures and curtain out this type of situation.

I know someone who works high up at the company and admits customer service/security could be better in places.

A woman is just getting out of the shower when there’s a knock at the door. She doesn’t have a towel at hand so she shouts, “Who is it?”

“It’s the blind man”

Realising the towel no longer matters, she opens the door.

The blind man says, “Nice tits, love. Where do you want the blinds?”

I think I've seen him before in Northampton.

I was out on the Welly Road a few months ago playing pool in a bar - he was looking in through a small window, watching with his face pressed up against the glass - I mentioned to my mates he looked like an image from the 'The Scream' painting with his hands pressed up around his face.

He thought I was taking the **** so knocked on the window and informed me he was coming in to the pub to kick the **** out of me. Sure enough he came in and squared up to me. I told him he looked like the Edward Munch painting whilst at the window and he looked a bit confused and walked off.

Full quite not ticket.

Archived