Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Police want to speak to this man about alleged theft of venetian blind

10 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

I think I've seen him before in Northampton.

I was out on the Welly Road a few months ago playing pool in a bar - he was looking in through a small window, watching with his face pressed up against the glass - I mentioned to my mates he looked like an image from the 'The Scream' painting with his hands pressed up around his face.

He thought I was taking the **** so knocked on the window and informed me he was coming in to the pub to kick the **** out of me. Sure enough he came in and squared up to me. I told him he looked like the Edward Munch painting whilst at the window and he looked a bit confused and walked off.

Full quite not ticket.

He goes in the Crown regularly well he used to before the refurbished , and has been seen fighting outside fiddlers a few times , someone said he worked at St. Andrews as some point 

mental (excuse the pun lol ) 

• 2 months later...
On 20/01/2017 at 09:20, Swan Lesta said:

I'm surprised it's taken this long he's a pretty much regular face in Northampton.

He was probably caught quite quickly but court dates can be months after you've been dealt with by the police 

Archived