Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxFromCoalville

Sunderland Away (Saturday 3rd December)

2 tickets for saturdays game against sunderland. I cant go and theres a number of tickets still available. Im not desperate nor am did i buy to build points unfortunately its overtime for crimbo. 

So

2 FREE tickets to who ever wants to go to the game. Need to collect frm me tomorrow frm birstall in evening.

11 hours ago, singh85 said:

2 tickets for saturdays game against sunderland. I cant go and theres a number of tickets still available. Im not desperate nor am did i buy to build points unfortunately its overtime for crimbo. 

So

2 FREE tickets to who ever wants to go to the game. Need to collect frm me tomorrow frm birstall in evening.

Is this the new way forward?

Just now, Lako42 said:

Wow, free tickets.

We really are in demand.

Did someone say we are similar to Leeds the other day :D

I dont see the point in wasting them. Its not about money for me aslong as someone wants to go and have a good time then thats great

8 minutes ago, singh85 said:

I dont see the point in wasting them. Its not about money for me aslong as someone wants to go and have a good time then thats great

Agreed and fair play to you.

Comment more aimed at the fact loads of people were moaning last year about never being able to get tickets for games and now people are giving them away for free online because the demand is so low.

It's not just the players that have lost form is it.

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

Agreed and fair play to you.

Comment more aimed at the fact loads of people were moaning last year about never being able to get tickets for games and now people are giving them away for free online because the demand is so low.

It's not just the players that have lost form is it.

No it's the fact that we have Porto on wednesday as well for some. I've done all 3 european aways this season at a total cost of £750 quid before I even took spending money which has probably topped £950, for some I guess that's just too much, especially with Christmas on the horizon and another european away in Feb.

I planned to ditch Sunderland myself, but it's take my lad there or go to a Christmas Market with the wife, I take football :thumbup:

Sure we will find that next season things will settle down again should we not have europe to factor in, lets be fair, to throw another number out there, £30 x 19 aways now makes tickets £570 for the whole season. Some will have spent more than that on travel for these european trips. Some things just had to give I guess, I have already had to return my boro away tickets for example, it may only be £30 quid but with fuel, food drink etc it saves me about £100 and that could be a flight to munich or madrid.

I skipped Man Utd, liverpool, chelsea and spurs, not because i didn't want to go, but they will still be there next season (hopefully) but it saved me a fortune and allowed me to do these trips, which at the present moment are looking like a 1 off chance.

12 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Anyone want two tickets for this and Ausden Clark travel? Dog isn't very well and can't leave him on his own,  willing to sell all below face value.

inbox me if you are interested and discuss a price.

Bring the dog mate he'll probably make more noise than most.

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Anyone want two tickets for this and Ausden Clark travel? Dog isn't very well and can't leave him on his own,  willing to sell all below face value.

inbox me if you are interested and discuss a price.

Willing to listen to any offers.

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Madness. To be fair I would take £30 for both writing off about £60 with coach tickets but never mind.

It sure is. If i wasnt finishing work at 5am and then back work at 10pm the Saturday night i would have took your hand off for them.

Archived