Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Man City (H) 10/12/16 17:30

19 hours ago, hejammy said:

Have 2 adult and 1 child (under 10)  ticket for the Man City game on Saturday all sat together in the west stand block A1, please PM for details if interested

Hi

We are three guys from Spain travelling to Leicester tomorrow morning. We love football and we would love to have three tickets to watch the match tomorrow against Manchester City. In the website it seems sold out. I know it will be very difficult, but worthy to try.

If anybody help, I could help in the Future to get tickets in Bacerlona for Camp Nou.

Thanks !

email: [email protected]

9 hours ago, Shah johns said:

Hi 

After 1or 2 adult tickets for tomorrow If anyone can help.

thanks

Mark

If you look 2 posts above yours you will see that StanP has a spare.....

20 hours ago, julianceron said:

Hi

We are three guys from Spain travelling to Leicester tomorrow morning. We love football and we would love to have three tickets to watch the match tomorrow against Manchester City. In the website it seems sold out. I know it will be very difficult, but worthy to try.

If anybody help, I could help in the Future to get tickets in Bacerlona for Camp Nou.

Thanks !

email: [email protected]

There are some tickets up on the official website now (www.lcfcdirect.com). Or go down to the ticket office at the stadium to ask them. Good luck.

On Monday, December 05, 2016 at 16:46, Javier2000 said:

In desperate need of 2 tickets to the Man City game. Will be in Leicester for the game and was really hoping we could catch the game before having to go back to the states. Any help would be immensely appreciated!!!

Have you rung tbe club ? 

Archived