Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Trump Triumphs

We need a 2nd election, this is a vote for hate and hate isn't democratic.

Do it again and anyone who hates shouldn't be allowed to vote.

They were in the shit either way.

Trump won't be that bad of a President. You can see why so many Americans like him.

Just a shame that he doesn't have that filter that stops him from spouting some seriously ignorant shit.

Clinton is scary. She's secretive and has a side to her that is untrustworthy.

It's just a shame that the work that America has done over the last decade or so in becoming more politically correct and accepting of things like gay marriage has been slapped in the face.

Despondent. Utterly, dreadfully despondent.

What else need be said? The pollsters got it horrifically wrong, and I did too.

I really hope that I am also wrong about what I envision from the next four years for the US, because if I'm not then people I know personally - people important to me - are going to have their lives made a lot more difficult, being marginalised once again. And no snide bollocks about "bringing down the system" it's worth the price that those people will have to pay for it.

And with a Repub controlled Congress and a newly minted Supreme Court judge coming soon, where exactly are the checks and balances?

For the first time, I fear what I might find if and when I move next month.

Hilary needs to concentrate on her marriage, the bitch can't even make her husband happy, how the fook is she going to make a nation happy.

It's a well known fact that she doesn't put out to Bill, if she had been a good wife and sucked her husband's cock, she would have won the election

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Hilary needs to concentrate on her marriage, the bitch can't even make her husband happy, how the fook is she going to make a nation happy.

It's a well known fact that she doesn't put out to Bill, if she had been a good wife and sucked her husband's cock, she would have won the election

WOW, I need to start watching "The Good Wife"

17 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I remember all the same panic and scaremongering when Reagan got elected and that turned out alright. I doubt there'll be much noticeable difference to us, it won't be a disaster.

I found the whole media influence and smear campaigns on both sides unworthy and a total embarrassment.

Instead of focusing on the values and morals of the constitution and trumping (sic!) by the use of knowledge, conviction and truthfulness, we've been exposed to a mere TV show with little to no sense or content.

A bit like The Apprentice, coincidentally.

And you'll undoubtedly have to expect a lot of sour grapes from the Clinton campaign and especially her followers in the upcoming days, weeks and even months. A lot of sore losers tonight, not just in the Dems camp.

12 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

That would be funny if the impact was not so serious.

Don't go making long term plans or booking holidays abroad is my advice.

Oh and anyone who has invested in the dollar.

SELL SELL

Archived