Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mattyboy1972

Everton Boxing Day Tickets Wanted

Probably a daft question but my mate can't make the game so he's given me his season ticket next to mine. Going to take my six year old lad to his first game, do I need to downgrade the ticket to a child's? I'm guessing not but the last thing I want is trouble getting him in!

8 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Probably a daft question but my mate can't make the game so he's given me his season ticket next to mine. Going to take my six year old lad to his first game, do I need to downgrade the ticket to a child's? I'm guessing not but the last thing I want is trouble getting him in!

I have never seen anyone care at the gates, they might have done if you took an adult on a child's season ticket but not the other way round.

8 hours ago, deejdeej said:

No and they wouldn't let you anyway, as the post above says, if you try getting an adult in on an under 8 you risk being pulled up, but they won't bat an eyelid at a kid on a green light.

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

No and they wouldn't let you anyway, as the post above says, if you try getting an adult in on an under 8 you risk being pulled up, but they won't bat an eyelid at a kid on a green light.

Yeah that's how I assumed it would be just didn't want to take any risks or face the wrath of a gutted 6 year old lol.

Archived