Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Bournemouth Away 13th December

28 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Staggered even for a midweek in Dec this has got down to 155 points, almost tempted to pay £34 quid for 2 kids tickets to help them up the ladder.

This is going down to 150+ tomorrow.

Remember when Jim said it won't make it past first day...shows how good they are at predicting sales.

I knew it would be slower selling than normal but didn't expect all STH to get a shot.

58 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

This is going down to 150+ tomorrow.

Remember when Jim said it won't make it past first day...shows how good they are at predicting sales.

I knew it would be slower selling than normal but didn't expect all STH to get a shot.

Think with Sunderland this sat,

porto next Wednesday,then stoke the sat after Bournemouth,that this has become less appealing,more so with it being a Tuesday,

im going meself but thought I would struggle to get a ticket

11 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Does anyone know if the club do refunds? I know it says no on the ticket but for circumstances like a funeral would they allow it? As it seems no one wants them on here 

Contact them, worth a try. I have heard somewhere before that they accept refunds until a game is sold out.

Even if not, I am sure someone will buy your ticket(s). Still 2 weeks to go and once it sells out there will be demand.

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Contact them, worth a try. I have heard somewhere before that they accept refunds until a game is sold out.

Even if not, I am sure someone will buy your ticket(s). Still 2 weeks to go and once it sells out there will be demand.

I'll wait to see if you're right then!

If not we'll still go but the only trouble I have now is I want to book a hotel now while they're cheap if I have to end up going, plus it'll be a bit of a rush on he day 

On 29/11/2016 at 17:57, LCFC FOX said:

I'm not able to get to this now as a funeral has been arranged on the same day. So I have one adult and one under 21 available. £30 and £17 but due to not living in Leicester it has to be by post only. So £48 if anyone wants them

These are still available 

2 hours ago, steveherbe said:

7 hours my arse! Takes son 45 minutes from Bmth to Winchester, then 2 hours 15 minutes Winchester to Leicester. I am a quick driver though. Is the coach horse drawn?

Mate you've never used fox travel. Always takes at least 3 hours longer than it should there and you get back in 3 hours from every where lol

18 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Mate you've never used fox travel. Always takes at least 3 hours longer than it should there and you get back in 3 hours from every where lol

Mate, I used to go on foxes travel before it was called foxes travel. Man City away cup ties in the 60's, made Brugge away look like Barwell fans travelling to Shilton. Used to leave friday night, and get back just in time for the wednesday replay.

Archived