Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rob1742

Names that will never make a comeback

5 hours ago, Tuna said:

Harold

That's mine. People always thought I'd be a lot older when they met me lol

Hated the name growing up. I just wanted to be Dave or Mike, like everyone else.

As I got older, I hated it less. I was named after my grandfather, who was really great. 

9 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Malcolm

Kevin

Keith

9 hours ago, Tuna said:

Harold
Norman

Warren

Herbert

Ronald

Bernard.

I just can't imagine someone calling their kids these names anymore so I guess they're dead already, unless someone gives birth to a 50 year old used-car salesman. 

Slightly off-topic but I hate, with a burning, crazy passion, this new trend for naming kids invented names. It is absolutely moronic and, in my opinion, tantamount to child abuse. Examples of baby names I have come across over the last 3 years :

Anaai

Zacchaius

Tai'bo

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

Slightly off-topic but I hate, with a burning, crazy passion, this new trend for naming kids invented names. It is absolutely moronic and, in my opinion, tantamount to child abuse. Examples of baby names I have come across over the last 3 years :

Anaai

Zacchaius

Tai'bo

Isn't Anaai the correct plural of Anus? 

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

Anaai

Zacchaius

Tai'bo

Hate to break it to you but Anaai isn't a made up name (well I suppose technically all names are made up), just a foreign one.

Zacchaeus is a real name too, it's at least as old as the new testament.

Can't speak for Tai'bo though, sounds like a martial art.

Archived