Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Lostprophets

On 18/12/2016 at 22:12, Russell sprout said:

I've just read the court papers having seen that you had,

its really disturbing shit,the evil bastard should rot in jail 

Yes. Reading the papers is not something I would recommend, or would want to do again.

1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

Yes. Reading the papers is not something I would recommend, or would want to do again.

I did that when they were first released - probably about 2 years ago now - struggled to get past page five. Absolutely horrific.

The problem is, and why it's ousted is that Ian was the core of the band and I believe wrote or participated in the songs. Therefore he will get paid everytime the track is played, a video performance is aired or even if the band get a new member and do live tours. Ian will benefit from all of this. 

13 minutes ago, Shaneb said:

The problem is, and why it's ousted is that Ian was the core of the band and I believe wrote or participated in the songs. Therefore he will get paid everytime the track is played, a video performance is aired or even if the band get a new member and do live tours. Ian will benefit from all of this. 

Well it is not very likley that any mainstream radio or media are going to be playing his music. And whilst he may "benefit" it's not going to do him much good where he is.

It was reported last year that he was due to get £150,000 proceeds from the sale of the Lostprophets management firm. It may be of some use to him if and when he leaves prison but that's not going to be for a very long time hopefully.

Archived