Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

my dinner tonight thread

Homemade chicken, mushroom and leek pie, puff pastry top with mashed potato, cauliflower cheese, carrots slow cooked with butter and sugar washed down with a couple of glasses of Sancerre.

The wife then spoils the ambience by having a wedge of Vienetta for afters, no class.

15 minutes ago, Solihullfox said:

Homemade chicken, mushroom and leek pie, puff pastry top with mashed potato, cauliflower cheese, carrots slow cooked with butter and sugar washed down with a couple of glasses of Sancerre.

The wife then spoils the ambience by having a wedge of Vienetta for afters, no class.

Kinell what a tea that is. You're well looked after 

Sorry....Whatever I find in rubbish-bins, on this cold windy night..

So be generous, and throw away nice and mixed faire from your take-aways.

Vikki park area would be perfect, I can shelter under the trees, while eating.

Mind you  a good spicey curry, for the cold night, so cossinton rec- park bins should give

me the  variety, and is enclosed and weather protected..

In a similar vein to the meal I described in the obese kids thread:  Red onion, kidney beans, quorn chicken bits and 5 finger chillies on a couple of toasted ends, all topped off with a couple of fried eggs and some red Leicester.  A good little midnight remedy for going out drinking considering in the day until then I'd only eaten a fried mushroom & egg sandwich at 9am and the end of a baguette dipped in a bit of leftover mushroom soup at about 8pm.  And yet somehow that provided enough energy to spend half an hour cycling to and from work.  The human body's weird.

Archived