Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rob1742

Old People Stories

Got a call from an old boy in Middlesbrough last night. He's 80 years old yet rang me to tell me he is coming to the game today.

Driving down on his own this morning, booking into a hotel and his only question to me was "are you about so we can go out on the piss after the game"

He has just rang me, he is 12 miles away, bright as a button, lively as anything and I told him I will pick him up at 1.30. His reply was "I'll be at the hotel in 20 minutes so will be ready anytime then"

He's a legend this bloke, and has a mind of a 20 year old, yet he is 80.

The only old person thing he suffers from is he turns his phone off. 

6 hours ago, Rob1742 said:

Got a call from an old boy in Middlesbrough last night. He's 80 years old yet rang me to tell me he is coming to the game today.

Driving down on his own this morning, booking into a hotel and his only question to me was "are you about so we can go out on the piss after the game"

He has just rang me, he is 12 miles away, bright as a button, lively as anything and I told him I will pick him up at 1.30. His reply was "I'll be at the hotel in 20 minutes so will be ready anytime then"

I do that. :ph34r:

On 26/11/2016 at 12:35, Rob1742 said:

I don't suppose you guys were in Counting House after the game?

I know an old bloke. He's 91 and a few months back he was telling me about getting married to his new 26 year old bride :o

I gave him that knowing look and said to him that he might need to get a lodger in to, you know, help out a bit :blush: He thought that was a good idea.

Bumped in to him yesterday and I asked him how his wife was. "She's pregnant", he says. 'Oh, that's great', I said, and 'how is the lodger' (nudge, nudge) ??

He said, 'Oh, she's pregnant as well'. :schlupp:

Archived