Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Slimani

9 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Out of interest do you regularly played football? That's not a slur, just a question of wonder. 

His chance was very hard. On your wrong foot, weight going towards the left and you have to hit it as quick as you can. 

The run was brilliant by him - better than Vardy produced over 90. Less said about the shot he had the better 

The shot initially beat Fabianski, it was his trailing second part of his body what blocked it. 

For £30m he shouldnt have a weak foot.  Fabianski had commited to going to ground.  A striker of true quality takes one touch to round the keeper then slot it in.

It wasnt a difficult chance, it was an easy chance and he missed it.  

Not sure what else people need to see before they stop sucking his dick.

Created two good chances. Obviously the miss isn't very flattering, but he needs to start instead of Vardy up top. And for a tall guy, he got one cross aimed at him all game I think, lol. For everyone that bangs on about pricetag, don't blame Slimani - he was scoring for fun in Portugal in a system with decent technical players and system. 

I will get laughed at for this, but any other team would use him properly and he would be a beast in this league. 

3 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

For £30m he shouldnt have a weak foot.  Fabianski had commited to going to ground.  A striker of true quality takes one touch to round the keeper then slot it in.

The price is irrelevant for me. If you've played football you'd know it's difficult to shift your weight across like that

3 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

I was a shit sunday l;league striker and even I was shouting at the TV for him to take it round the stranded keeper.

4 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Created two good chances. Obviously the miss isn't very flattering, but he needs to start instead of Vardy up top. And for a tall guy, he got one cross aimed at him all game I think, lol. For everyone that bangs on about pricetag, don't blame Slimani - he was scoring for fun in Portugal in a system with decent technical players and system. 

I will get laughed at for this, but any other team would use him properly and he would be a beast in this league. 

Agreed. Play to his strengths and he'll score goals. Him and Mahrez have an understanding and at the moment that looks like our only chance of scoring. Vardy surely must get dropped soon? 

7 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

He didn't miss. It was on target. Okay should have done better but he forced Fabianski to make a save which none of the others were able to do.

We look more like scoring with him in the side. 

8 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

You understand so much about football that hurts my eyes reading your posts. Jesus how can someone write an entire post wrong?

5 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

I was a shit sunday l;league striker and even I was shouting at the TV for him to take it round the stranded keeper.

Not even Messi could round the keeper there. Fabianski commited very good, he was like 5 meters away from him. It was very hard if not impossible to round the keeper there.

Just now, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Everyone say hello to Captain Bullshit.

I actually played football you know... So I know what I'm talking about, but there is no point discussing with someone who understands 0 about football. Have fun writing stupid posts.

25 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

You'd think you have heard or read every kind of BS on the internet, but no. Always someone to surprise you. messi must around the £250M and his right foot is bad. Like really crap.

Lol, you round the keeper on this one and you'll find yourself in a dead angle with 2 defenders coming right back at ya. Good luck trying to score then.

He did it by the book trying to skip into the opposite corner and hoping it would go between the keepers leg with a bit of luck. Fabianski got it right and that's pretty much it. If you ever played football on a real pitch, you'd know that.

The only other thing he could have done would be to chip it, which is in this situation and with the weak foot, quite the task. Not counting a defender probably saving it anyway.

18 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

Me too. It was clearly the way to play it. But surely he knows that, given his goal-scoring record in Portugal. I can only assume that his bad decision-making is down to his being low on confidence. The other players showed that too, with poor decisions all over the field.

So, from all the bad individual displays from a lot of players, slimani is the one to blame. The only guy that I can truly say he played better than him this game is n'didi. That's 12 other players that should be held accountable to their less than eye catching displays.

4 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Deary me.  

So many rose tinted specs around its painful.

Everything about supporting Leicester is so ****ing frustrating at the minute.

Just been supportive of one of the very few players who looks like he's given a shit this season. 

4 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Apparantly not.  

Unbelievably some are claiming Messi couldnt have scored that chance in that way!! ? 

I said Messi probably couldn't do it. But again maybe he could no one knows. The question here is that wasn't a bad miss, he did all he needed to do, just a good save.

43 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

He did more in the second half than vardy has since man city 

Maybe because he had a partner (Vardy).

Vardy has no support. Have you seen how far away the midfield is too Vardy.

Archived