Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Slimani

57 minutes ago, WardyisPukka said:

my point was it's the same injury and must have been picked up by our medical team that he has a weakness in that area

Yes, that is true, your medical should have diagonised it. But he isn't a sicknote, he just didn't recover fully before playing agaisnt Derby and Swansea and so the injury might have gotten worse. Now he might need a month or so to recover.

Just now, desertfox2 said:

I would have thought the opposite.

How come?

Prem teams are generally fitter than portugese league due our league being at a faster pace, so him having a pre season with them at their tempo means he'll take longer to get up to speed, hence getting niggly injuries 

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

How come?

Prem teams are generally fitter than portugese league due our league being at a faster pace, so him having a pre season with them at their tempo means he'll take longer to get up to speed, hence getting niggly injuries 

Our pre season was a disaster. Can't think of one player that looked fresh at start of the season. That ICC thing was a bad move IMO. Outworked and outplayed by Hull 1st game and set a bad tone 

4 minutes ago, Lionheart10 said:

Got a horrible feeling that he is picking and choosing when he wants to play,get some steroid injections into him and get him out on that pitch.We need people who want to dig in now and him and Mahrez unfortunately don't seem like that sort.

Surely if that was the case he would pick to play against Sevilla in a champions league match. Not as a sub against Derby

23 minutes ago, oxford blue said:

And we had a chance to sell him... sorry, that's raising part of the earlier discussion! Having said that, I think we would be effective in the Championship if the worst comes to the worst.

For £30M, he should be the divisions leading scorer.

3 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

Do you know how much Andy Carroll cost to Liverpool? And what about Benteke? Did they ever were PL top scorers? If you don't know about football don't talk, otherwise you only say nonsense

Oxford was talking about Slimani in the Championship. I was talking about Slimani in the championship. I'm not sure what nonsense you're talking about while accusing me of nonsense.

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Oxford was talking about Slimani in the Championship. I was talking about Slimani in the championship. I'm not sure what nonsense you're talking about while accusing me of nonsense.

Hmm sorry misread that. I really apologise, I thought you said he should be the leading scorer of PL this season for his price cost.

Archived