Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Middlesbrough Away 2nd January

Middlesbrough vs Leicester City
Premier League

Monday 2 January 2017
Kick-off: 12:30pm

Stadium: Riverside Stadium

Allocation

Allocation: 2,075

Wheelchair Spaces - 8 Spaces

Important Information

Supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their Season Card with them and any Season Card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Please note that supporters who fail to bring the relevant Season Cards will not be sold tickets under any circumstances.

Supporters purchasing tickets over the phone MUST be able to provide the full address details including post code and also date of birth of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Supporters are also reminded that all tickets are non-transferable and must remain in the possession of the Season Ticket Holder.

Ticket Prices

Adults - £30
Seniors (Over 65s) - £20
Under 18s - £17

Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior or Under 18s ticket)

Please note Ambulant Tickets and Wheelchair Spaces are charged as above plus a FREE Companion.

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

On-Sale Dates

Friday 2 December - Season Ticket Holders with 195+ points
Tuesday 6 December - Season Ticket Holders with 185+ points
Thursday 8 December - Season Ticket Holders with 175+ points
Friday 9 December - Season Ticket Holders with 165+ points
Tuesday 13 December - Season Ticket Holders with 155+ points
Wednesday 15 December - Season Ticket Holders with 150+ points

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 7am.

Coaches spaces are priced at £18 each.

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Scheme will have payment debited from their selected credit/debit card on Thursday 1 December.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre by emailing [email protected] by 6pm on Wednesday 30 November with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - MIDDLESBROUGH OPT-OUT.

Away Priority Scheme Members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Friday 23 December.

Additional Information
Tickets are non-refundable.

1 ticket per Season Ticket Holder

Bookings made on LCFCDirect.com and through the City Sales Centre will be subject to a £1 administration charge.

Please note that there will be 1 loyalty point added for this fixture.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#7FT1xQbKWscIwqHs.99

We have taken a small allocation for this, which is no surprise as Sunderland is nowhere near sold out. Also this match is televised, early kick-off and just after New Year.

Again, a great opportunity for those members and non-members who are keen to get to some Leicester away games.

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

We have taken a small allocation for this, which is no surprise as Sunderland is nowhere near sold out. Also this match is televised, early kick-off and just after New Year.

Again, a great opportunity for those members and non-members who are keen to get to some Leicester away games.

You can be sure that those who moan about not being able to get tickets will not go to this,

as it's on tv and early ko on 2nd jan

11 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

As a silver member I'll be amazed if it makes it to members let alone non members!

Still would be good to get points for buying an away tickets instead of adding to everyone else's by getting them off here!

11 hours ago, Suggy fox said:

im a silver member and purchased it on the hope that for games like this I'd be able to buy my own ticket. Club then take a reduced allocation which makes me want my money back.

Have you seen the sales for Sunderland? The club have done the right thing by taking a low allocation, this will make it to general sale and it won't sell out.

Plus, if by a magic reason this allocation was close to selling out, the club could request more tickets. You will be surprised how easy this will be to get tickets for.

On 29/11/2016 at 11:12, baker11 said:

All over this. 7.30 train from Sheffield:riyad:

I thought the same but it seems hassle. Think it's easier just driving (same as Sunderland on Saturday).

Love Middlesbrough away me though.

Guest bss9401

I have silver membership and really want to get to this match. I agree that this may make it to silver but want to be sure. It would be great if anyone can help with an adult and an under 18 ref. I haven't used a reference before so please pm me if you can help.

Just now, bss9401 said:

I have silver membership and really want to get to this match. I agree that this may make it to silver but want to be sure. It would be great if anyone can help with an adult and an under 18 ref. I haven't used a reference before so please pm me if you can help.

No need to worry, you will easily get tickets as a silver member. This will go all the way to general sale

8 hours ago, bss9401 said:

I can help with an adult + u18 on Tuesday 

Archived