Karljohn

Last 16 Tickets

541 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ollie93 said:

Why don't the club just make it so you have to collect away tickets from the club itself and you have to show ID at the point of collection. That would solve everything. As long as they have the tickets say two weeks before the game, that gives most people the chance to get tickets.

Playing devils advocate, what if we have no home game in that time period, are you expected to make a trip up from London, Cheltenham, the south coast etc to pick up a ticket? Not everyone can make it into the club all the time, I live locally but find having to go to the ticket office in person to upgrade tickets a ballache as the only times I could do it are friday after work, saturday or sunday, and my weekends are full with family stuff if we don't have a game.

3 hours ago, Ollie93 said:

Why don't the club just make it so you have to collect away tickets from the club itself and you have to show ID at the point of collection. That would solve everything. As long as they have the tickets say two weeks before the game, that gives most people the chance to get tickets.

Because the person buying the ticket could then pass it on to someone else which is what they are trying to stop. By making the person collect the ticket with their ID in the city abroad where the match is being played is stopping people passing the tickets around to fans without the required amount of priority points. 

Come on Sevilla, sling us another 500 tickets or something.  

11 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Because the person buying the ticket could then pass it on to someone else which is what they are trying to stop. By making the person collect the ticket with their ID in the city abroad where the match is being played is stopping people passing the tickets around to fans without the required amount of priority points. 

When I read the post originally I thought the person meant collect tickets at the ground on the day. Surely that would make sense as everyone going to the game will be making their way to the ground.

Just means sacrificing extra time to get there early if possible to avoid big queues but something has to give I guess if we want to police it.

For the home game... because i'm panicking about it reaching City Fox... i'm considering stumping up for Level 1. So with that... is it the prices listed on the ticket release, or is it the prices for hospitality packages which they are also selling? 

Very confusing as the packages are £250 per person.... but the tickets are listed as between £75 & £85 quid.

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

For the home game... because i'm panicking about it reaching City Fox... i'm considering stumping up for Level 1. So with that... is it the prices listed on the ticket release, or is it the prices for hospitality packages which they are also selling? 

Very confusing as the packages are £250 per person.... but the tickets are listed as between £75 & £85 quid.

What do you mean by level 1? 

As as far as hospitality is concerned, I know because I considered it. Prices start at £250 + VAT (so really £300 pp). 

2 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

What do you mean by level 1? 

As as far as hospitality is concerned, I know because I considered it. Prices start at £250 + VAT (so really £300 pp). 

What premium is called on the ticket price list. The bit in black. Says the prices I mentioned... but then they're also promoting the one you mention on the website so I'm confused lol 

edit it sorry I meant "first floor"

IMG_0937.PNG

Edited by AjcW

Just now, AjcW said:

What premium is called on the ticket price list. The bit in black. Says the prices I mentioned... but then they're also promoting the one you mention on the website so I'm confused lol 

Ah I have no idea than haha. Sorry. I doubt though that you'll get a ticket for £75 without going through the normal membership route. 

28 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Ah I have no idea than haha. Sorry. I doubt though that you'll get a ticket for £75 without going through the normal membership route. 

I'm a city fox just wondered if i was able to purchase the £75 that way. Cheers! :) 

21 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I'm a city fox just wondered if i was able to purchase the £75 that way. Cheers! :) 

You would be able to purchase a level one ticket, but only in the usual priority order if that helps.

13 hours ago, FraserSorensen said:

You would be able to purchase a level one ticket, but only in the usual priority order if that helps.

The £75 ticket is the Keith Weller Lounge or Walkers Hall pack. Gets you a padded seat in line with the edge of the box near all the radio commentators and next to Corporate. I did this for the Chelsea cup game as it was only £20, really enjoyed it actually.

You have access to a lounge with bar before/during the match and tea/coffee at half time.

As has been stated though, you need to wait your turn just like any other ticket. On a side note, a couple of days before the match when UEFA return tickets, a lot become available in these areas (at least they did for the group games).

Hard to say how far down the priority the home game will go but if you miss out, keep your eyes on the website as more and more become available at a later stage again (best a week before match and closer).

1 hour ago, norfolkfox222 said:

When do the vouchers go out for this do we know?

Normally the week before the match, but this is leicester city :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, norfolkfox222 said:

When do the vouchers go out for this do we know?

No vouchers for home gameslol

1 hour ago, red5 said:

No vouchers for home gameslol

:doh: had a blonde moment there aint i,

thought he was on about away leg. :blush:

12 hours ago, Bristol fox .... said:

:doh: had a blonde moment there aint i,

thought he was on about away leg. :blush:

I was lol