Karljohn

Last 16 Tickets

541 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, r9spw said:

Sorry if this is in another thread but does anyone know when ticket selling details are likely to be announced and how many tickets we will get? 

2100 is what most of us are expecting

Pure Speculation on TICKET PRIORITY away leg at Sevilla given away games played since brugge away ticket anouncment which was around two weeks before the game

(January got to be well after Boro Away game)

Day  1–  Tickets on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 210+ points 
Day  2  - Tickets on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 200+ points 
Day  3  – Tickets on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points 
Day  4 – Tickets on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 180+ points 
Day  5  - Tickets on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 170+ points 
Day  6  - Tickets on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 160+ points 

I dont see many tickets beeing available after day 4 tbh

4 minutes ago, allotment-fox said:

Pure Speculation on TICKET PRIORITY away leg at Sevilla given away games played since brugge away ticket anouncment which was around two weeks before the game

Well, gonna take Brugge as a benchmark for sales. 1,400 tickets sold out at 160+. Brugge was our first ever CL game, it was easy to travel to.

Seville is not as easy to travel to and will be more expensive as a package trip than Brugge. So I think this could see 150+.

Of course as you say, pure speculation.

Edited by KrefelderFox666

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Well, gonna take Brugge as a benchmark for sales. 1,400 tickets sold out at 160+. Brugge was our first ever CL game, it was easy to travel to.

Seville is not as easy to travel to and will be more expensive as a package trip than Brugge. So I think this could see 150+.

yes you could be right recon on £200 bottom line travel and hotel thats what we paid out so far

6 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

To counter that argument, this is the knockout stages now, this could be it for European football for quite awhile and probably the last time we play in the CL for decades, centuries, or possibly ever lol. Not to mention a lot of higher priorities I know did pick and choose out the three and the all went on sale at once, this is obviously just the one game. 

Having said that most I know most did prioritize Brugge, so we will see. 

4 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

this could be it for European football for quite awhile and probably the last time we play in the CL for decades, centuries, or possibly ever

Wash that mouth out right now !!   :o

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Wash that mouth out right now !!   :o

Sorry it could lol 

Even if we win it could the remaining away days in the comp could easily be London - Manchester - Wales lol 

51 minutes ago, allotment-fox said:

You should work for a pollster company 

your way off the mark lol 

48 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I agree 

Xmas as well ... it's not going to be easy for many 

160 has a chance , 150 maybe 

It's very difficult to say. There's little in the way of previous experience for us to base any prediction on.

True, we only had about three weeks to plan for Brugge but Seville is expensive and awkward to get to. ScouseFox pointed out to me that people had three games to choose from in the group stage so demand will have been spread out over the three. On the other hand we'll probably have another 700 tickets, 50% more more than we had for Brugge.

I'll guess that it'll make it to 165+ but I don't say that with confidence.

Edited by Harry - LCFC

17 hours ago, Harry - LCFC said:

It's very difficult to say. There's little in the way of previous experience for us to base any prediction on.

True, we only had about three weeks to plan for Brugge but Seville is expensive and awkward to get to. ScouseFox pointed out to me that people had three games to choose from in the group stage so demand will have been spread out over the three. On the other hand we'll probably have another 700 tickets, 50% more more than we had for Brugge.

I'll guess that it'll make it to 165+ but I don't say that with confidence.

As everyone agrees, demand for games is always difficult to get a feel for based purely on the fact that there are many different factors that play a key role.

I should think that most STH should be in with a chance of tickets. Due to the complexity of travel I think TC will be popular. I myself cannot attend this game and sit on 175+ so would have had a very good chance I think.

I really don't feel confident about this game, Seville are a very strong team and especially so at home. I just hope we don't go down too easily against them.

18 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Bare in mind we only had a couple of weeks to sort Bruges.

Using Porto as a benchmark, you'd say 160 is the line. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

On 12/12/2016 at 20:08, Filbert_Ross said:

To be fair I showed the steward my ticket on the way in and he told me it was sit where you like. 

Same here. 

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but couldnt be arsed to go through the thread....

do you rekon that those fans that purchased tickets for the away group games will be given priority over STH that didnt go?

Edited by Bristol fox ....

51 minutes ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but couldnt be arsed to go through the thread....

do you rekon that those fans that purchased tickets for the away group games will be given priority over STH that didnt go?

No.

12 hours ago, Bristol fox .... said:

From all of the information available so far the most likely priority order for the Home leg will be:

All STH

Gold Members (who purchased 3 game package)

Gold Members

Silver Members (who purchased 3 game package)

Silver Members

City Fox

The club seem to want to prioritise people who went to the three home games but will not remove priority from STH.

7 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

From all of the information available so far the most likely priority order for the Home leg will be:

All STH

Gold Members

Silver Members

City Fox

The club seem to want to prioritise people who went to the three home games but will not remove priority from STH.

Where did you hear this?

Just from what Jim was saying/implying on twitter. He responded to someone asking the same question by saying that the club were looking into it.

Although like most things Jim says on twitter, probably best taken with a pinch of salt.

If they want to prioritise people who bought the 3 game then there should be another tier above City Fox for City Fox (who purchased 3 game package) right?

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

If they want to prioritise people who bought the 3 game then there should be another tier above City Fox for City Fox (who purchased 3 game package) right?

Depends how far they think it will get and how much additional work/time they want to give themselves - in theory yes they should. I only didn't include these as Gold/Silver have a guaranteed allocation set aside whereas City Fox doesn't.

36 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

Just from what Jim was saying/implying on twitter. He responded to someone asking the same question by saying that the club were looking into it.

Although like most things Jim says on twitter, probably best taken with a pinch of salt.

Cough!!! :ph34r:

Jim suggested that there will be nothing official before the new year, as 1 it's Christmas and the club do understand it's an expensive time of year, and 2 as mentioned in this thread, they have plenty of time for the home leg, being in march, and even with the away, it's 2 months away as opposed to Brugge which was 2 weeks away.

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Cough!!! :ph34r:

Jim suggested that there will be nothing official before the new year, as 1 it's Christmas and the club do understand it's an expensive time of year, and 2 as mentioned in this thread, they have plenty of time for the home leg, being in march, and even with the away, it's 2 months away as opposed to Brugge which was 2 weeks away.

I've never suggested anything I've said has been official - just what is most likely to happen (given other games and what they're looking into behind the scenes).

I don't imagine sales for either the home or away leg will start until 2nd/3rd week of January.

On 22/12/2016 at 10:21, FraserSorensen said:

All STH

Gold Members

Silver Members

City Fox

Simply can't be done because the club did not stipulate this when selling the 3 game package. Back to free for all for gold members, surely.

this was posted on twitter a few days ago seems that they still don't know, they haven't even decided if season ticket holders will have priority